Home > Boards > US OTC > Banking and Finance > First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBCQ)

Although one could say the Plan Proponents got

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Enterprising Investor Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 211
Posts 10,883
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 04/05/09
160x600 placeholder
Enterprising Investor Member Level  Friday, 06/26/20 04:02:33 AM
Re: oich post# 2104
Post # of 2117 
Although one could say the Plan Proponents got nervous, what is the use of funding escrow when the appeal is currently standing in the way of plan becoming effective?

The reality of this situation is that the UST has a zero percent chance of any future recovery unless the plan moves forward. It also knows that equity cannot earn a return on investment unless the preferred stock becomes current down the road.

It's time to play "Let's Make a Deal."

I am currently a holder of TruPS in an obscure deal that will keep equity from its payday as long as I do not sell my shares or give in to lowball offers from the company. The judgement day is 11/30/28 when the underlying debentures mature.

"Someone said it takes 30 years to be an instant success" - Gabriel Barbier-Mueller, CEO of Harwood International
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences