Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > UEX Corp. (TSX:UEX)

Kazaks can't sell as much as they used to.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Destinator Member Profile

Followed By 8
Posts 2,595
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/11/11
160x600 placeholder
Destinator   Tuesday, 06/09/20 10:38:30 AM
Re: None
Post # of 1526 
Kazaks can't sell as much as they used to.

Forget the Covid factor. Kazaks no longer have excess mined supply as they did years ago. This could explain a lot. Listen to this interview - especially from around the 6 min mark.

Crux Interview with Brandon Munro

So why is SPOT price still lagging? While it is up this morning by $0.25 it first fell $0.80 over the previous 8 days or so. So it has some recovery to get back to recent highs.

It is my view that a certain Geopolitical issue continues to affect the price to the lower end. I won't go into those details because the situation is way to complex and I don't want to get into the politics of it here. Suffice it to say that they may not be as independent as Brandon suggests in the interview. Don't make any assumptions as to what I mean by that comment. Chances are you won't be right.

That said, Logic dictates that eventually the Supply Demand equation will rule. If the Geopolitical issue is dealt with as the Supply Demand gap grows then we could see a sudden violent move upward in SPOT.

When I talk about the Supply Gap, I don't just mean the line that we see in many graphs which show the gap fluctuating. I believe the delivery delay factor of two years has to be added to the GAP time frame.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences