Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Savvy Trades and Investments

SEAC, yup...the quarter is a bigger disaster than

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
nelson1234 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 78
Posts 10,816
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 01/15/05
160x600 placeholder
nelson1234 Member Level  Friday, 05/22/20 11:01:21 AM
Re: hweb2 post# 72525
Post # of 73049 
SEAC, yup...the quarter is a bigger disaster than most people thought. But even with that, I think it would be ok if they were able to say that the orders have been pushed out due to Covid, and they still have lots of demand from new customers, still in discussing terms etc. But instead it just sounds kind of dead. I guess many investors are thinking if SEAC can't take advantage at all while their product should be red hot due to increased current demand for streaming products, then maybe everyone can just go on without those services.

I missed the announcement after the close yesterday...coulda dumped everything in the $2.30's if I saw. Instead I sold 70% premarket at $2.15, and then a few more at the same price in regular trading. I still hold 20% of my shares... really not many, wasnt a really big position to begin wity, but right now not selling.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist