Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Moller International (fka MLER)

My comments on the newsletter:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Po3sHare Member Profile
 
Followed By 1
Posts 187
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/05/17
160x600 placeholder
Po3sHare   Wednesday, 03/11/20 02:29:25 AM
Re: j5mith post# 2363
Post # of 2382 
My comments on the newsletter:

- "we prototyped a 54cc compound engine that is projected to produce 10
hp on methanol and is the size of a grapefruit." - The key word in this
sentence is "projected", again with the projections, never with results
of testing.

- "The reason for this prototype is to cater the overwhelming demand for small engines of this class in the Asia Pacific markets (APAC). Our partners who represent us in APAC has indicated through their market research that the demand for this class of engine is over 50 million engines per year." - Can we see the so-called market research? What methodology was used? Did it involve the sucking of a thumb? I think we can all agree that any 'market research' coming from the Moller camp in the past involved the sucking of a thumb.

- "More in the technology front, our 150cc engine demonstration model with hydrogen as primary fuel is coming along well." - Ever notice in the last 50 years how they have never said XXX 'is done'? Always busy. Always coming along. Nothing ever gets finished. Ever.

- "We estimate that we have accomplished over 90% of this model and wish to complete the remaining 10% within the next 8 weeks." - Anybody willing to bet that 20 weeks from now it still will not be done?

- "We continue to assist our demonstration partner out of Canada who is in the final preparations for using our 530cc engine with biogas fuel. We hope to put this into operation within the next few weeks." - Again, willing to bet by year end they will say the same.

- "Nevertheless, we will continue to move forward with our prototypes and models planned this year and are determined to mass produce by the end of this year." - Hahahahah! Always good to end a newsletter with humor.

Mr Smith highlighted all the other stuff.

Fanboys are delighted I assume.

Whatever happened to the global currency revaluation loonies? Why don't they mention them anymore?

And all these nameless companies...oh, wait, non-disclosure agreements. On the other hand, they are hocking engines, little grapefruit sized ones, not state secrets.


Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences