Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Moller International (fka MLER)

Alert the media. After two and a

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
j5mith Member Profile
 
Followed By 1
Posts 170
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/03/15
160x600 placeholder
j5mith   Monday, 03/09/20 01:47:35 PM
Re: rwandrw post# 2359
Post # of 2382 
Alert the media. After two and a half months, Freedom Motors issues another newletter. Summary:

-"Before we ushered into 2020, we prototyped a 54cc compound engine that is projected to produce 10 hp on methanol and is the size of a grapefruit." What happened to the "ready for volume production" 530 cc engine? Why are they messing around with this and not trying to sell the engine that they (supposedly) are already equipped to mass produce?

-"our 150cc engine demonstration model with hydrogen as primary fuel is coming along well. We continue to engage our US based customer to complete this prototype. We estimate that we have accomplished over 90% of this model and wish to complete the remaining 10% within the next 8 weeks." I'm sure that the completion here "within weeks" is as likely as the Chinese joint venture or the Reg A stock offering, both of which were supposed to be happening "within weeks" and both of which vanished into oblivion years ago.

- "Singapore based customer [Alife - ha ha] wishes to visit us here in California and and establish a plan for their engine manufacturing. The executives of our Singapore customers are carefully planning their trip due to the coronavirus scare around the world." A well structured announcement in classic Moller style, promising nothing and leaving a perfect excuse for later when nothing actually happens.

- "We continue to assist our demonstration partner out of Canada who is in the final preparations for using our 530cc engine with biogas fuel. We hope to put this into operation within the next few weeks." Are they finally returning your phone calls? They started assembling their genset 18 months ago and they still aren't finished. Must be all that socialized medicine. I figure that this is as likely to be finished "within a few weeks" as the item above.

Plus four more paragraphs of stuff so non-specific that it's not even worth commenting on. I suspect that the only reason that they released an update was so that the blog didn't go three whole months without an update.



Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences