Home > Boards > US OTC > Homeland Security > Umbra Applied Technologies Group Inc. (UATG)

Sky is falling, the sky is falling. It's

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Vilone Member Profile

Followed By 6
Posts 1,271
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/03/17
160x600 placeholder
Vilone   Tuesday, 02/25/20 04:41:36 PM
Re: Blondetrader post# 47770
Post # of 49120 
Sky is falling, the sky is falling. It's the corona virus scare. hitting the markets hard. There is a ripple effect on all stocks, including Pink sheets as well. Just have to ride out the storm so to speak. Honestly, on the other indices it's now a buyers market as well. I must admit I find the panic selling by MM hilarious. As well as all the panic selling. the panic selling will continue for a couple of days. But keep in mind the MM's are also playing this to their advantage to cause a drop to sell on the short but also to scoop up at a lower price, so an average down and up so to speak.
I wouldn't worry about the trips right now, people are going to take advantage of it and drive it down and take it up to the next run. It's time to just sit on the sidelines and watch. Now is not the time to panic sell etc....

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist