Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Voip-Pal.Com Inc. (VPLM)

<u>WRONG!</u> So, here is the release of

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
DeerBalls Member Profile

Followed By 104
Posts 19,776
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 08/30/13
160x600 placeholder
DeerBalls   Saturday, 02/15/20 02:36:47 AM
Re: Russ777 post# 89458
Post # of 89529 
WRONG! So, here is the release of VPLM giving notice of the two IPR trial wins and denials in seven other challenges! BTW, UNPRECEDENTED!
This was the news that pushed VPLM from low singles, up to $.45! Can't really make it out on the chart, but there was no runup into the news of VPLM victory! I believe the decision was given 11/17/17 and the news release was on 11/21/17. There was movement on 11/20/17, but the decision had been made! ZERO RUNUP ANTICIPATING THE WIN! ZERO!

BTW, how would the market know/runup, now, for a decision not expected for many weeks, or months???? It wouldn't, as it couldn't!

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/VPLM/news/Voip-Palcom-Inc-Receives-Decisions-from-the-USPTOs-Patent-Trial-and-Appeal-Board-on-the-Remaining-Seven-IPRs-Filed-by-Ap?id=175967

Everything here is MY OPINION! I am making NO buy or sell recommendations here! DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist