Agreed. Looking forward to hearing from our new CEO Mr. Rubin ... today or tomorrow.
If you don’t know his resume:
Mr. Rubin moved to the USA in 2010 from South Africa, where he started his business career with a Degree in Business Management, followed by an MBA from Bond University (Queensland, Australia). Mr. Rubin is a serial entrepreneur, whose international beverage resume spans multiple continents.
Benard Rubins experience in the beverage industry is as follows below
C-Level experienced beverage executive (C-level, also known as C-suite, is an adjective used to describe high-ranking executive titles within an organization. In this context, the letter C stands for chief).
- New market business development (USA and Global).
- P&L management and accountability.
- Strategic planning & execution.
- Franchising, distribution agreements & joint ventures.
- Innovation & new product development (cradle to shelf).
- Supply chain management through bottom-up forecasting, demand planning & budgeting.
- Engaged venture capital funds, fund raising, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Experienced (20 yrs. plus) seasoned global beverage professional.
- Experienced in general management.
- Sales, distributor, retail and broker management.
- Online business development, strategy & execution (web, E-commerce & social media).
- Integrated marketing, business development & commercial expansion.
- International business and product development.
- Brand management and strategic sourcing.
- Procurement and global trading.
Mr. Rubin has launched several brands, managed and developed bottlers, distributors and retailers through the entire supply chain from inception to shelf. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernard-r-b540125
Throughout his career, he has managed and developed bottlers, distributors and retailers through the entire supply chain with several leading global beverage companies, such as Cott Beverages, Halewood International, Ice River Springs, and recently VP of International Business at New Age Beverage Inc.
Mr. Rubin’s specialty as highlighted above, is in the beverage and consumer goods industry. Betta4U Brands has combined its skills in business, consumer goods, and in the sports industry, to bring new products to diverse markets for long-term market presence.
Bernard Rubin means business.. this is gonna move BIG for those entering at these levels.