Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Cannabis Science Inc. (fka CBIS)

Company is on the verge of collapse so

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
MikeyInTheD Member Profile
 
Followed By 40
Posts 2,475
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/21/18
160x600 placeholder
MikeyInTheD   Monday, 10/07/19 11:34:13 AM
Re: newmedman post# 128902
Post # of 128942 
Company is on the verge of collapse so if you cannot sustain any more losses then I would sell. I personally am considering buying at current prices. There are assets of some value in the company that could be leveraged into capital. 95% chance this goes to zero but 5% chance it provides very nice return in the short-term.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist