Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > UEX Corp. (TSX:UEX)

All URANIUM investors are wrong.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Destinator Member Profile
 
Followed By 9
Posts 2,434
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 03/11/11
160x600 placeholder
Destinator   Monday, 09/30/19 12:20:55 PM
Re: None
Post # of 1350 
All URANIUM investors are wrong.
Chartists are all wrong.
Uranium Supply Experts are all wrong.
Posters such as myself are all wrong.
ETF managers are all wrong.
Uranium mining executives are all wrong.
WNA attendees are all wrong.
Former Hedge Fund Mangers are all wrong.
10,700 followers of quakes99 are all wrong.

Only China, Russia and Kazakstan have it right.

Operate Uranium mines at slave like conditions with little to no regard for the environment and you can continue to produce all the Uranium you want at whatever low price you need to keep western uranium off the market because they don't allow demonstrations against their evil ways of mining.

Uranium price is going nowhere as long as China Russia and Khazakstan continue to exploit investors all over the world through slave like operations.

Kazatomprom throws crumbs at the market and the London Exchange is happy too accommodate a whopping 2% increase in Kazatomprom's equity over to the private sector. Their grand total of NON-GOVERNMENT controlled share has skyrocketed from 15% to 17%. WOW! Woo Hoo! Yippee! AMAZING! OR just plain BS? They need the money to carry on their operations but are only willing to turn over a few crumbs of salt in exchange for some money that they seem to desperately need.

What is amazing is the double standards that we westerners continue to tolerate! One tough set of rules for Western nations and a totally blind eye (hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil) when it comes to everything nefarious that comes out of the Communist nations.








Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist