Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > U.S. Stem Cell Inc. (USRM)

tomas, should be getting minimum wage......$7.25/ hr.....that might

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
dirtydozen911 Member Profile

Followed By 27
Posts 2,368
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/26/16
160x600 placeholder
dirtydozen911   Monday, 06/10/19 03:13:36 PM
Re: None
Post # of 101930 
tomas, should be getting minimum wage......$7.25/ hr.....that might be viewed as generous by some!.....look at a guy like Iger....65 mill last year, and earned every penny......the big D is up about 700% since he became c e o......compensation should always be based on results.......what results has tomas brought to usrm shareholders..??..??..??......hopefully he will "roll up his sleeves" , and get something done!.....expand the clinics outside the country, and maybe buy an old barge, and convert it to a treatment facility.......3 miles out is intl waters, I`m pretty sure the f d a can`t stop their operations out there....I have a pretty large amount invested, and I`m getting sick of paying big salaries for .....NO RESULTS.!!.......EARN YOUR PAYCHECK TOMAS!!......PULL A RABBIT OUT OF YOUR A**, AND MAKE SOME MONEY!!! .....$$$$$$$$$ usrm $$$$$$$$...?????????????

don`t listen to me, don`t have a clue!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist