Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to InvestorsHub > The Question and Answer Board (IHUB)

Sadly you are likely right.. but that is

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Richby30 Member Profile

Followed By 71
Posts 3,582
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/13/13
160x600 placeholder
Richby30   Friday, 05/10/19 07:15:14 PM
Re: janice shell post# 193733
Post # of 194088 
Sadly you are likely right.. but that is why it was a two part finishing move I suggested. The first being the increasing lack of interest in OTC crap stocks resulting in the toxic share diltion scams becoming extinct since no one wants to play. I am already seeing signs of this over the past 2 years. Not seeing the MM's that do conversions on the L2 anymore and most pump and dumps now seem to revolve around dormant shell hi-jacking and putting out fake news releases after front-loading. That whole toxic lender scam where they loan company $$$, insiders pocket it (salaries and "conslutant fees") and lenders get millions and billions of sub-penny 50% discount shares in return is no longer a lucrative endeavor, at least to me it appears that way... So in short order I do not see where the future here is going. The boards here for some actively traded and volatile bigboards I follow are like ghost towns. Imagine if OTCM up and decides to do away with pink-sheets all together, that is the best thing that could happen I think for putting and end to the OTC sub-penny scammery. I see the move torwards engaging crypto-markets as a hail mary destined for failure. What currency is more fake and intangible than non-backed fiat dollars? hint- its digital...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist