Very interesting company due to following factors:
1. Low float - most of the stock is owned by insiders thus any buying magnifies price increases in the underlying common stock.
2. Management: Mel Ehrlich PhD is a well known proponent of the use of Nano technology for various medical applications. See the Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkuvRwn9j0
where he discusses the use of Nano particles for treating various diseases. A full biography of Mel Ehrlich is on youtube https://www/youtube.ciom/watch?v=1RN
3. Mel Ehrlich was involved in the development of a novelCBD delivery platform using a trans dermal patch to deliver CPD using the medium of Nano particles for an early stage start up Canadian company
4. Based on available public information of Mel some broad guestimates can be made regarding the direction of XNWU. I think it would be reasonable to assume that Mel and his team are sizing up the $5 billion vaping market as evidence by the most recent press release.
5. Recent commentary in the press has highlighted issues with current vaping technology see https://dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6947363/Stop-ignoring-dangers-vaping-scientist-warns-Public-Health-England.html
which can be summarized as exploding lithium batteries used in e-cigarettes and out right concerns about the long term effects of heating the various consituent components of vape fluid particularly the use of glycol alcohol which may cause popcorn lung in heavy vape users as well as exposure to heavy metallic compounds.
6. Taken together with the press release on OTC Markets it is reasonable to assume the XNWU/Ehrlich are developing a new form of vaping device that may possibly involve the use of nato particles to deliver nicotine as well as any number of other medical uses.
7. Given the negative stance in the US from FDA towards vaping (see https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-chief-threatens-take-e-cigarettes-market-n960411
) and in particular the assault on the Juul nicotine delivery device (https://www.juul.com
) which is 35% owned by Altria aka Phillip Morris which paid $12.8 Billion Dollars for its sake so it would be reasonable to assume that a direct competitorto Juul entering the market with a Nano particle delivery system with the possibility of delivering a measured dose of nicotine would certanly pose a threat to Altrias market position given the low cost of entry into the market by using Chinese manufacturing and component assembly.
In terms of valuation it is very difficult to put a value on the company at this stage. If its patent is granted and it turns out to be truly revolutionary and it is able to raise sufficient finance to roll out production and compete with more established market players such as Juul, then an early takeover to either acquire the technology to preserve existing market share would seem reasonable and a good business move by an established competitor. At the current level of US $0.20 and given the number of shares outstanding there is in my humble opinion plenty of room for the price appreciation providing any buying is done on a steady accumulation basis.