Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Chart Ideas

March 12, 2019

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
rimshot Member Profile
 
Followed By 83
Posts 8,639
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 09/07/07
160x600 placeholder
rimshot   Tuesday, 03/12/19 09:53:36 PM
Re: rimshot post# 731
Post # of 738 
March 12, 2019

Moving the Market

Most S&P 500 sectors trade higher;
continuation from yesterday's buy-the-dip trade

Some softening inflation data in the Consumer Price Index report for February 2019 has provided some support for the broader market.

February CPI was up 0.2%, as expected, while core CPI, which excludes food and energy, was up just 0.1% in February. On a year-over-year basis, total CPI eased to 1.5% from 1.6% in January while core CPI eased to 2.1% from 2.2% in January. It is this year-over-year trend that will keep the Fed in a patient mindset, which is a supportive consideration for risk assets.

- briefing.com 11:25 a.m. ET
==============================

Real Time Economics
@WSJecon
5 hours ago

A rise in the consumer-price index in February “provides the Fed with additional reason to pause its tightening of monetary policy.”



===============================

high vigilance daily chart for all the displayed chart elements -

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=%21NETADSPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p50372395723&a=382915177

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist