Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Penny Flippers > UNDERVALUED PENNY STOCKS

JNSH.004.HUGE ALERT.THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IN A

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ORCA Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 2,090
Posts 106,135
Boards Moderated 8
Alias Born 02/10/02
160x600 placeholder
ORCA Member Level  Wednesday, 02/27/19 09:15:14 PM
Re: None
Post # of 24143 
JNSH.004.HUGE ALERT.THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IN A VERY LONG TIME.ON FACEBOOK TOO.TIME TO MOVE UP TO FAIR VALUE OF .015 TO .017.AND POSSIBLY .03 TO .05 BY YEAR END IMO.
https://www.facebook.com/JNS-Holdings-Corporation-180493428649672/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARAE_4hYf4LIGZsexn2TGC3OOxuZWTXYjSM-XNGZUU_YKWaZMovZfblhTglfb89Xv14sXxNBmIarj-fv&hc_ref=ARQPmp13eBv4h5X76XSVfeKM1YqKCKtCC8AESRyPxQCQC3S13Cs2h2nWbvIyf-U__ds&fref=nf
JNS Holdings Corporation
3 hrs ·
I am sure everyone was aware last February JNS and Blink announced that both parties have entered into a settlement agreement. The settlement had several terms and conditions and I am happy to announce as of February 25, 2019 all terms and conditions listed in the settlement agreement have been met. I understand some may be upset that we followed our legal consul advise to remain quite, but the results tell me it was the correct decision. I would like to thank our shareholders for showing tremendous patients as this case worked its way through the courts. (almost 6 YEARS) Now that all litigation is behind us, we will be able to share once again using our social media accounts and press releases. Thanks again Brian Howe

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist