News Before the News:
So the 10Q is out: https://www.otcmarkets.com/filing/html?id=13237956&guid=e0ttUapAmqplpth
Interesting things in here. Since Ronin is not interesting in talking, I'll address this to futurists. Perhaps you could tell me what brought you here. Was it the ticker change, which I predict will happpen shortly after this post within the next 4 to 8 weeks?
Although this 10Q is about Momentous and not of Victory, if will be Victory soon enough and reflect Victory's sales, if any. But some notes of interest: EXCERPTS OF 10Q
1) On October 30, 2018, the Company issued a stock dividend to its shareholders of record so that every shareholder received 6 additional shares of common stock for every one share held by the shareholder.
MY THOUGHTS: Yes, thank you very much. As a stowaway, I appreciate that. It would have been nice to know ahead of time, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless.
2) On December 31, 2018, the Company, entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with Andrew Eddy, an individual residing in Great Britain and owner of 100% of the issued and outstanding capital shares of V Beverages Limited, a company organized under the laws of the United Kingdom in exchange for 15,750,000 shares of the Company’s common stock.
MY THOUGHTS: My interests are aligned with Eddy. Eddy needs liquidity. He will be working hard on my investment here. I don't want to do any work. Thank you, Eddy.
3) Moving forward, the Company will focus entirely on the business of its wholly owned subsidiary, V Beverages Limited. As such, it will be solely engaged in the business of designing, producing, marketing and selling low carbon, eco-friendly alcoholic beverages.
MY THOUGHTS: That sounds interesting. Sounds green. 25% of our problem is in power, about 25% in cattle flatulence, and 25% in manufacturing. But whatever small bit of difference we can make, I'm all for it. I just want the bottles to be pretty. I'll make my carbon footprint impact difference with PEGI, one of my Jupiters.
4) Secure necessary funding to expand operations
MY THOUGHTS: Yes. Very good alignment of interests. I'll consider myself the stoaway. Eddy the seed capital.
5) Our first major milestones are expected to be securing funds and increasing the scale of our production. This is our primary focus. In three years, we hope to have established our brand, products and Company in the United States, and internationally.
MY THOUGHTS: In 3 years, I hope to look back on this post as another well-positioned power play.