The Zaruma Gold Mine and Portovelo Mill is Core Gold's legacy project. https://www.coregoldinc.com/operations/production-assets/zaruma/ History
The Zaruma Project is located in the central to north-central part of
the Portovelo-Zaruma gold mining district in southern Ecuador, in which
the total historic gold production from high grade quartz vein systems
was estimated to be approximately 4 to 5 million ounces.
The hills of Zaruma and Portovelo have been mined for gold and silver
for centuries. The Incas had been extracting gold and silver from the area with
hydraulic mining of the oxidized parts of veins when Mercadillo, one of
Pizarro´s force, followed the Rio Amarillo River upstream and
encountered the Inca mine and founded the town of Zaruma in 1549. https://www.coregoldinc.com/operations/production-assets/zaruma/ Core Gold Inc. (TSX-V:CGLD)(OTCQX:CGLDF) RE: Core Gold to Present at
the 2019 Vancouver Resource Investment Convention -
So here's what a shareholder seen has been done over the past two and
a half years:
- Restart the mill, improve the operation, and get it ready for
- build a new tailings pond, the old one was overflowing -
- make a deal with Green OIl -
- develop Dynasty GF into what appears to be a good source of material
- make a possibly significant discovery, by trenching,
at Copper Duke and do a prelim. drilling -
- come out of receivership, and it sounds like this is bigger than maybe
was thought as it held up so much
- establish a very good relationship with the gov't, the envy of other
- do some community work , and seemingly establishing a good
- pay off most of the old debt ,which seems to have been substantial
- raise a bunch of money, and for sure it would have been better if
done at a better price -
- get drill permits for Copper Duke -
- removed the risk of insolvency
- hired a bunch of pretty impressive people
- not gotten into any JVs, mergers, etc. that were bad for long time
I am sure others could add more.
I guess the big thing that hasn't happened is share price appreciation.
And, yes, this is a big disappointment.
But in retrospect we were premature in hoping 2018 would be the year.
But 2019 ?
---- CEO INTERVIEW, DYNASTY GOLDFIELD OPEN PIT MINE, PORTOVELO PLANT
OVERVIEW TRITURATION, PORTOVELO TANKS - https://www.coregoldinc.com/investors/media/ Core Gold Announces High Grade Results from the 2018 Drill Program at Its Linderos Project -
Published on Nov 27, 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTKD85TTD4 https://www.coregoldinc.com/investors/presentations/ https://www.coregoldinc.com/site/assets/files/5367/core_gold_corporate_presentation_december_2018_vfinal.pdf https://www.coregoldinc.com/investors/stock-information/
TSX-V : CGLD
OTCQX : CGLDF
About Core Gold Inc.
The Company is a Canadian based mining company involved in the mining,
exploration and development of mineral properties in Ecuador.
The Company is currently focused on gold production at its wholly-owned
Dynasty Goldfield project and continued development at its Zaruma mine.
Mineral is treated at the Company’s wholly-owned Portovelo treatment
plant close to the Zaruma mine operations.
The Company also owns other significant gold exploration projects
including the Copper Duke area in southern Ecuador all of which are on
the main Peruvian Andean gold-copper belt extending into Ecuador.
For further information please contact:
Keith Piggott, CEO
Suite 1201 – 1166 Alberni Street
Vancouver, B.C.V6E 3Z3
Phone: +1 (604) 345-4822
Email: email@example.com https://www.coregoldinc.com/
In GOD We Trust - http://www.kitconet.com/images/live/au0001wb.gif http://www.kitconet.com/images/live/ag0001wb.gif http://www.kitconet.com/images/live/au0001wb.gif
Gold & Silver is the only REAL Legal Tender -
by The Founding Fathers for your -
Rights, Liberty and Freedom - http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/monie.htm
God Bless America