Home > Boards > Canadian > Biotechs > Tetra Bio Pharma Inc (TSXV:TBP)

My pesonal research on Dec. 11th lead me

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
12yearplan Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 107
Posts 10,348
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 02/01/13
160x600 placeholder
Tetra Bio-Pharma Announces Closing of Unit Offering PR Newswire (Canada) - 7/12/2019 10:20:00 AM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Announces Pricing of Unit Offering PR Newswire (Canada) - 6/24/2019 4:55:00 PM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Announces Voting Results of 2019 Annual General and Special Meeting PR Newswire (Canada) - 6/21/2019 9:56:00 AM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of Units PR Newswire (Canada) - 6/19/2019 6:18:00 PM
New Hemp Energy Drink to be offered to consumers in cannabis accessory stores, vapes stores, and kiosks in Canada and the US InvestorsHub NewsWire - 6/18/2019 9:25:49 AM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Announces Change of Annual General Meeting Time PR Newswire (Canada) - 6/17/2019 7:30:00 AM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Announces Director Resignation PR Newswire (Canada) - 6/14/2019 7:23:00 PM
Two in Three (65%) Canadians Would Take a Drug Containing Cannabis if Prescribed by a Doctor and Covered by Insurance PR Newswire (Canada) - 2/26/2019 7:00:00 AM
Deux Canadiens sur trois (65 %) prendraient un médicament contenant du cannabis s'il était prescrit par un médecin et remb... PR Newswire (Canada) - 2/26/2019 7:00:00 AM
Tetra Bio-Pharma Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Panag Pharma Inc. PR Newswire (Canada) - 1/30/2019 6:39:00 PM
The Lung Association - Ontario and Tetra Bio-Pharma partner to help fill the gaps in cannabis research PR Newswire (Canada) - 1/10/2019 8:00:00 AM
Statement from Tetra Bio-Pharma on the legalization of recreational cannabis PR Newswire (Canada) - 10/16/2018 12:22:00 PM
Media Advisory - Dr. Chamberland, Expert Spokesperson available to discuss legalization of recreational cannabis PR Newswire (Canada) - 10/15/2018 7:00:00 AM
12yearplan Member Level  Saturday, 12/15/18 05:20:09 PM
Re: 12yearplan post# 8
Post # of 18 
My pesonal research on Dec. 11th lead me to Purdue as well as mentioned in the post below. However, one of the point which catched my attention is the fact that Purdue is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT private company appointed by the TRUMP COMMISSION ON OPIOID CRISIS. This is a MAJOR door opening for Tetra in the "NEW POST OPIOID ERA" if everything goes well for their # DIN. I imagine Purdue CAN'T sell Tetra product considering potential interest conflict, Rhodes can! Times will tell. For now this is a strategic move that FEW OTHER TETRA COMPETITORS HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR !!!

These are some points mentioned on their factsheet.
-Investing in research to develop non-opioid pain medications.

-Delivering the US Surgeon General’s TurnTheTideRx materials, which review considerations when prescribing opioids for chronic pain, to healthcare professionals.

-Sharing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain with thousands of prescribers and pharmacists.

-Supporting the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) with a grant to provide front-line officers with the rescue drug naloxone.

-Working with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as part of President Trump’s Opioid Commission on a public-private partnership focused on the development of non-addictive pain medications, innovative addition deterrent formulas and treatments for overdose.

Factsheet link

https://www.purduepharma.com/about/company-values/strong-track-record/

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.tbp/tetra-bio-pharma-inc?postid=29095650

..This situation MIGHT BE ONE OF THE REASON TETRA SP has been so seriously...bullied after each good news. Hopefully this will stop by the next summer..

“The world is in general equilibrium. A small change in one parameter effects changes in all variables. So Krishna advised”.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist