Luckily you did not bite when I mentioned hgt, like sycrf in 2015 it's gone lower and lower.
1. It's now 48 cents and it was kicked off the nyse and is now hgtxu. Got the snowball effect and dropped 20% on bad exchange listing.
2. At current natural gas prices of 4.3 distributions would be north of .50 per share easily.
3. However nobody thinks nat gas will be 4.5 for long.
4. 20 million with held from distributions for legal issue by operator. They tried this years and arbitrator shot it down, but who knows this time.
5. Operator Exxon is going to hold the next 30-35 million plus to pay for 4 wells in Scoop Stack. Viewed like an expense but what about the chance they find more oil.
6. Let's assume arbitrator rules in trust's favor but Exxon drills a dry hole. So net 35 million held from distributions. Still at even 4.25 gas there could be as much as 30-40 cents in future distributions by mid 2020.
7. A ten bagger is quit possible here by some time in 2020. See what you think by looking at sec statements and archived research at mcdep.com.