Home > Boards > US OTC > Real Estate > Sulja Bros. Building Supplies, Ltd (SLJB)

Still around. 2 questions.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
kl11i Member Profile

Followed By 23
Posts 1,528
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/12/12
160x600 placeholder
kl11i   Friday, 11/23/18 10:24:50 AM
Re: None
Post # of 308668 
Still around. 2 questions.

1) Who owns Peter Barton's 30 plus million shares that he claimed he had? Hope it rolled over to someone with his passion to see his money grows once showtime is here.

2) How many more years is it before this stock can be owned by someone like me or some other entrepreneur?

I have the money. Been taking classes all year to learn ins and outs of construction management and international trading. IE. Turner Construction, Ports of Call and several other strong companies.

I don't have the six figures invested here but I don't have chump change either. I invest to make money! I always have invested in here for me and me only.

2019 will be a lot of buying coming in. YES! I 100% want to be the owner and next CEO of this company! I am proven as a strong leader!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist