Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > US Precious Metals (fka USPR)
Followed By 0
Posts 1
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/25/2018

Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:58:45 AM

Re: None

Post# of 18904
I was going to keep out of this but it is hard not to notice this company is under siege yet again.

After contacting the State of Delaware this morning they show the company remains in control by the board which took over after the RTC litigation. Despite the information which appears on this page, Spano, which if I read this correctly, signed a release which would prevent any interference with the ongoing operations of the company. So I would really like to know what the hell is he doing... or did he not remember signing what was laid out in blank and white.

Also, the company has apparently failed to pay its franchise tax this year, which we can safely say if the authorized shares remain unchanged is about 160K. Clearly this provides an indication that the 8K filed in response to the Spano takeover holds more weight than the apparent shareholder meeting (which by the way- I never received notice on and I have been a shareholder for 4 years).

Funny how upon talking to Mr. Hernandez (yes i have his number, do you?), who although unable to comment on the matter, did say this he has not heard from Spano, or any of the other persons listed on the fraudulent 8K filing since the apparent ´take over´. He apparently only spoke to Spano by email prior to all of this non-sense, when he failed to provide him a proof of funds after he claimed to want to help the company. This is all very astonishing to me, he is the custodian of records for the company; as well as the authorized legal representative in Mexico, I would imagine you would have to speak to him at some point.

Although I am frustrated, as we all must be with the lack of news regarding the company and how my investment served no other purpose than maintaining the life styles of others. I am done and could care less, I took the loss on my taxes years ago!

Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. Announces Annuals Posted and Project Update PBMLF Jul 1, 2022 9:30 AM

Maison Luxe Reports Best Ever Annual Revenues of Approximately $ 17.6 mil. for 2022 as Compared to Approximately $ 5.2 mil. for 2021, an Increase of Over 300% and Poised for Rapid Expansion in 2023 MASN Jun 30, 2022 9:58 AM

Global Fiber Technologies Secures Second Round of Inventory Financing GFTX Jun 30, 2022 9:41 AM

Sugarmade Announces Fully Executed LOI Toward Minority Stake Acquisition of Turnkey Cannabis Cultivation Property SGMD Jun 30, 2022 8:30 AM

HPIL(HPIL) Updates Shareholders HPIL Jun 30, 2022 8:30 AM

Emerging Markets Report: Cheaper. Simpler. More efficient. Ready to scale. SPYR Jun 29, 2022 11:41 AM

Oncology Pharma Conducting All The Preparations to Take Steps to Forward The Development Process of Nanoemulsion Drug Delivery System ONPH Jun 29, 2022 9:23 AM

Infobird Co., Ltd Provides Digital and Intelligent Customer Engagement Solution to Enhance Patient Vaccination Notification Services for a Top-10 Global Pharmaceutical Company's Subsidiary IFBD Jun 29, 2022 8:34 AM

Goldshore Resources Drills 78.35m at 1.17 g/t Au  and delineates higher grade lenses within Moss lake Deposit GSHRF Jun 29, 2022 8:33 AM

PSYC Provides Encouraging Update on its Investment in The Conscious Fund PSYC Jun 29, 2022 8:30 AM

Health Advance Inc. (OTC: HADV): Embrace their CBD Innovation Before Everyone Else Does! HADV Jun 29, 2022 8:00 AM

Resgreen Group Announces LilBuddy ™ Pilot Testing of Payload Capacity Exceeding Original Expectations RGGI Jun 29, 2022 6:00 AM

IGEN's CEO provides mid-year progress update for 2022 IGEN Jun 29, 2022 6:00 AM

Splash Beverage Group to Distribute TapouT through Save-A-Lot Grocery Stores in 32 States. SBEV Jun 28, 2022 8:23 AM

RYU Apparel Inc. (TSXV: RYU) (OTCQB: RYPPF) Announces Company Achievements and Roadmap For Shareholders with growth in Operations, Rollup Acquisition Strategy, and Disruptive Technology Opportunities RYPPF Jun 27, 2022 11:48 AM