Blue Eagle Lithium
High Times
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > MOMO'S BREAKOUT BOARD

$DDD $MDLY $AWX $RSLS $CHMA $SNOA $CORI $PVG

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
ospreyeye Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 2,111
Posts 62,754
Boards Moderated 6
Alias Born 11/08/09
160x600 placeholder
ospreyeye Member Level  Sunday, 08/12/18 10:22:41 PM
Re: None
Post # of 1912483 
$DDD $MDLY $AWX $RSLS $CHMA $SNOA $CORI $PVG $CRMD $AMPE $AKER $XBIO $ITUS $BIOAQ

Technical Analysis Video 8/12/18

https://youtu.be/igfqfn4d_es

The Small Caps Were Smoking On Friday - There Have Been A Ton Of Beaten Up Stocks In Play & Multiple Stocks With Good Charts That Are Breaking Out Higher - $DDD Is Hitting A Key Level On The Weekly Chart - Fail To Break & It Could Take A Breather - $MDLY Needs To Stay Above A Key Level To Head Higher - $AWX Had A Major Dilution Party After The Morning Spike - I Show The Key Levels To Break On Multiple Time Frames - $RSLS Formed The Dreaded Long Upper Wick On Friday Signaling The Company was Selling Shares Into The Rally - The Gap Filled & It Closed Below EMA 4 - $CHMA Closed Above All The Moving Averages On The Daily Chart - I Show The Key Level To Hold To Keep The Good Times Going - $SNOA Closed Just Above The Middle Bollinger Band On The Daily Chart - Needs To Hold To Get A New Up Trend Started - $CORI Had A Bullish Close Above The 50 Day Simple Moving Average - I Show The Key Level To Break To Head Higher - $PVG Is Trading Above All The Moving Averages On The Daily Chart - I Show The Key Level To Break To Head To The Next Level - $CRMD Bounced While In An Up Trend ON The Daily Chart & Formed A Bullish Reversal Pattern - $AMPE Filled The 1st Of 2 Gaps After A Horrible Week For The Bulls - The Candles Are Still Working Back Into The Bands On The Daily Chart - $AKER Followed Through & Confirmed The Bullish Reversal Pattern - $XBIO Is Setting Up - If It Can Bust Above One Key Zone Next Week A New Up Trend Could Begin - $ITUS Broke Out From A Symmetrical Triangle Pattern & Closed Above All The Moving Averages On The Daily & At High Of Day - I Show What It Needs To Do Next Week To Keep The Up Trend Going - Finally $BIOAQ Had A Big Bounce On Friday Returning Some Nice % Gains For The OTC Traders - I Show The Next Key Levels To Bust Through - Hint: The Bottom Of A Gap Is Always Tough To Break -

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist