DP on Cali...
“We expect to achieve a footprint within California markets throughout 2018 that allows for us to produce 20,000 pounds of product per year of cannabis. In Oakland, let’s start there, we’re currently constructing a 13,000-square-foot cultivation facility. That will be coming online later this year. That facility, in and of itself is gonna have the ability to produce one metric ton of cannabis per year. We received a provisional cultivation permit in Q2 2017 and expect to be fully operational by mid-2018.
This location will obviously supply our Bloom Oakland dispensary, which has been operated by us since April 2016 after we acquired it, and we’ve got a great location. There, again, we’re seeing about a thousand patients a day out of our retail footprint in the Oakland marketplace. And this will, again, feed the IVXX brand through multiple stores, but it’ll be a great driver of product with low margins through our retail footprint in Oakland, California.
Santa Ana, as you know, we acquired a dispensary there. The fourth quarter was full first quarter revenues for us out the of Santa Ana location. We’ve got great brand recognition down here in the Southern California marketplace. I think people have been waiting for the Bloom and the IVXX brand to arrive in SoCal for some times. Santa Ana has created a great platform for us to be able to build a significant business down here. They’ve taken a spot leadership standpoint to be the Southern California hub for cannabis activities.”
“on February 1st, we submitted applications to open two additional retail dispensaries in Santa Ana, and we expect the city to announce whether these are approved in the next couple of months. In San Leandro for some of the new people joining the call, we’ve been contracting a new Bloom dispensary, as well as an extraction facility, laboratory, and commercial kitchen.
That is currently underway. They’re gonna open up a different time. The retail facility will open up some time in May, and then we’re thinking the latter part of Q2, early Q3 for the extraction in the facility to go along with that. We think those are gonna be great facilities for us, but we’ll start to see some revenue being driven out of the retail position, we’re hoping sometime in May depending on the local and state licensing”
“…in California, we have our Oakland retail dispensary; we have our Santa Ana retail dispensary, and we have our San Leandro retail dispensary that we’re gonna be opening up here in the not too distant future. But in condition to that, we have the large-scale cultivation facility that we’re building in Oakland right now. We have the onsite cultivation facility that’s part of our Oakland campus. It’s not gigantic, but it produces a couple million dollars of produce on an annual basis. That facility has been in operation for some time now.
But in addition to that, we’ve just purchased a large-scale facility down here in Santa Ana California. We bought an 11.5-million-dollar campus in Santa Ana, where we applied for new retail permits. And as soon as they open up the opportunity to apply for additional cultivation and extraction permits, we’re going to hopefully be building out a large-scale complex and campus down here in Southern California that will house extraction and cultivation, as well as an unbelievably located retail storefront on an very major busy intersection for us here in the Santa Ana marketplace.
So we acquired 44,000-square-feet on three acres, and we’re going through the permitting process there right now. And, again, that’ll be another use of capital over the next year and a half to build all these facilities out, so that we can obviously expand our cultivation and footprint our extraction footprint and be able to have enough product out there to service our existing retail footprint, but also to have a strong wholesale presence in the marketplace throughout California.” https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1451512/000147793218001372/trtc_ex992.htm
DP on Nevada...
“…in Nevada, we’ve got four retail dispensaries, three in Las Vegas, one in the Reno marketplace. We’ve just finished a 30,000-square-foot cultivation facility, and we’ve got a 15,000-square-foot extraction lab to produce the concentrates, oil lines, and those types of things for the Nevada marketplace. Again, not only for our stores, and New Leaf stores, but also for all the retail storefronts in multiple marketplaces throughout Nevada.
There’s the potential that they’re gonna issue additional permits in Nevada for additional retail locations. We’re not sure what’s going to happen with that just yet, but we do know for certain they’re only going to issue those permits to existing owners of retail dispensaries, so we’ll be able to maintain our market saturation and avoid outside competition from new players coming in and eroding our market share.
We are also planning and building one of our other cultivation permits that we won in Spanish Springs, so not too far away from the existing cultivation facility. We’re in planning and design right now for the construction of a one-acre greenhouse facility. Again, the benefits of greenhouse cultivation is the cost to productions are a lot cheaper. It provides a tremendous amount of feedstock for our traction line so we can produce more edibles and concentrates, and those types of things for the Nevada marketplace as well. So that’s our current footprint and our expanding footprint coming up over the next year and a half there as well.” https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1451512/000147793218001372/trtc_ex992.htm
DP on New Jersey...
“So where have we spent our money, and where are we going to spend our money? So in New Jersey, for example, we built ourselves a significant footprint across the country. I just want to kind of itemize that because I know we have a lot of new shareholders on the call. We went from 50,000 to 115,000 over the course of a little over a year. So I want to make sure everybody understands what kind of our geographic footprint right now looks like.
So we’ve got a 250,000-square-foot fully glass, fully automated cultivation facility in New Jersey that we grow produce. Again, our intention there is to open up retail dispensaries in New Jersey. Obviously, a big cultivation and extraction backbone on our facilities back there, leverage our current infrastructure, and reduce our time to market. So our hope is opening up multiple retail dispensaries, and obviously having the cultivation extraction backbone utilizing the existing footprint we have in the New Jersey marketplace.”
"...even more so as we work in Nevada on the legislation, the regulatory environment that’s shifting over there now with Chris Christie out, and the entering of Governor Murphy that’s made it a significant stand on his campaign to legalize adult use cannabis in New Jersey. So, first and foremost, the first thing they’re going to do is expand, rapidly, the medical program by the issuance of additional licenses and cultivation extraction in retail."
"...While that’s happening, the secondary approach is to get some framework for regulation around adult use within the state. The beauty of us is we have existing infrastructures that we’ve set back there. We have corporate offices. We have HR. We have admin. We obviously have the Capex of the facility that we built back there. The pack house could come in to potentially host an extraction facility."
"So at the end of the day, we’re relatively ramped up to semblance of first mover advantage for a second round here, and we’re working heavily right now lobbying to guide the regulations to make sure that we have the ability to produce that product at the New Jersey facility. Financing and reverse split. So as many of you see, we’ve got lots of opportunity to build our business in multiple markets..." https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1451512/000147793218001372/trtc_ex992.htm
Current Holdings and Activities - Updated 7/29/2018
** California Dispensaries
* Blüm/Oakland Dispensary, 578 West Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA 94612, Dispensary, Cultivation, Lab / Production Facility, Operational, Owned
* Blüm/Santa Ana Dispensary, 2911 South Tech Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705, Operational, Owned
* Blüm/San Leandro Dispensary, 1911 Fairway Dr., San Leandro, Ca 94577, Dispensary, Extraction Lab and Production Kitchen, Owned, "Opening very soon"
* Blüm/Carnegie, 1815 Carnegie Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705, Dispensary, In Phase 2 of licensing, Construction started, Owned
* Blüm/Dyer, 620 E Dyer, Santa Ana, CA 92705, Dispensary, In Phase 2 of licensing, Construction started, Owned
* The Healing Tree Collective, Inc, 3222 W. Pendleton Ave, Santa Ana, California 92704, Dispensary, Acquired 25% Ownership.
*** pursuing Blüm/West Hollywood Dispensary, apps filed for Dispensary, Consumption Area and Delivery Service - Licensing selection process underway.
** California Cultivation and Production
* Hegenberger, 30 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA 94621, Greenhouse and Extraction Lab (13k sq. ft.), under construction (mid '18)
* 1815 Carnegie, 1815 Carnegie Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705, (30k sq. ft.), Owned, Licensed Dispensary, warehouse property, Phase 1 and Phase 2 application process for non-retail commercial cannabis businesses (distribution, cultivation, and/or manufacturing) began Monday, June 4, 2018. Phase 2 publicized list to be released shortly.
* 620 E Dyer, 620 E Dyer, Santa Ana, CA 92705, (41k + sq. ft.), Owned, Licensed Dispensary, warehouse property, Phase 1 and Phase 2 application process for non-retail commercial cannabis businesses (distribution, cultivation, and/or manufacturing) began Monday, June 4, 2018. Phase 2 publicized list to be released shortly.
* Panther Gap Farms, located in Honeydew, CA, up to (44k sq. ft.), lease agreement, Operational.
* The farm, Cultivar Inc., located in Salinas, CA, up to (244k sq. ft.), lease agreement, status unknown
** California Distribution
* Blüm Distribution, Inc., Oakland, CA 94612, status unknown
* Blüm Distribution I, Inc., Oakland, CA 94612, status unknown
** Nevada Dispensaries
* Blüm/Las Vegas Dispensary, 1130 Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (flagship), Operational, 98% Owned
* Blüm/Las Vegas Dispensary, 1921 Western Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89102, Operational, 98% Owned, * Sale Pending
* Blüm/Las Vegas Dispensary, 3650 S Decatur, Las Vegas, NV 89103, Operational, 98% Owned
* Blüm/Reno Dispensary, 1085 South Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada 89502, Operational, 50% Owned
*** Stakeholder only additional licensing processes were June 13th-June 23rd, with another process for retail locations September 7th-September 20th. Both processes carry a regulatory 90 days to deny or approve.
** Nevada Cultivation and Production
* NuLeaf Sparks Cultivation, LLC, 859 Deming Way, Sparks, NV 89509, (30,000 sq. ft.) facility, Operational, Commencement of operations June 1st
* NuLeaf Reno Production, LLC, (15k sq. ft.), 50% partners, awaiting final approval
*** Future Cultivation and Lab operation located at 6585 W Gary Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89139, Licensed (1ea), non-operational
*** Future Greenhouse operation located at 200 Hawco Court #B, Sparks, NV 89441, (Spanish Springs), Licensed, non-operational, expected completion by late ‘18
*** Future facilities for the Production of Infused Products, 0 Pyramid Way, (Spanish Springs), Licensed, non-operational
** New Jersey
* Hydroponic Cultivation Facility, - Operational (lettuce, herbs), (no marijuana authorized yet)
business is blüming!!! (Credit to BriarPatch for the above cut and paste)