Home > Boards > US Listed > Cryptocurrency Industry > Blockchain and CryptoCurrency HOT SPOT!

-------?Welcome to ZCrash.IO?-------

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Ma$ter Flipper Member Profile

Followed By 37
Posts 1,246
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/17/15
160x600 placeholder
Correction to Wall Street Electric Car Article
"No Revenue, No Problem: Wall Street Rushes Into Electric Car and Truck Startups," at 9:14 a.m., incorrectly referred to Tesla Inc. as Tesla Motors Inc. (Corrected Oct. 21.)
Vinci Subsidiary Gets Two Contracts for New Zealand Rail for About EUR485 Million
UniCredit Sells Italian Non-Performing Loans Portfolio to Illimity Bank
Treasury Yields Touch Multi-month Highs
U.S. Stocks Lower As Stimulus Talks Continue
T-Mobile Starts VC Fund for 5G
Europe's Antitrust Push Against Google Hasn't Dented Its Heft. Can the U.S.?
AT&T On Pace for 10-Day Losing Streak -- Data Talk
Judge in Google Lawsuit Presided Over Major Antitrust Case
HSBC to Cut Up to 300 UK Commercial Banking Jobs -Reuters
Nestle's Organic Sales Growth Beat Consensus -- Earnings Review
Top Company News of the Day
Why Central Banks Want to Create Their Own Digital Currencies Like Bitcoin
U.S. Stocks Climb Amid Stimulus Hopes, Earnings
Thermo Fisher Scientific Expects 2020 Revenue to Grow 20%
Form 8.3 - Willis Towers Watson Plc.
Why People Are Still Obsessed With 'Candy Crush Saga' -- Journal Report
Housing Starts and Existing Home Sales Seen Rising -- Data Week Ahead
Open-Source Startup Anyscale Raises $40 Million in Series B Funding Round
HSBC Hires Former Credit Suisse Deal Maker for Vice-Chair Role -- Financial News
Ørsted To Present First Nine Months Results On 28 October
Cogeco Communications to Acquire DERYtelecom for C$405 Million
U.S. Stocks Waver Amid Stimulus Hopes, Earnings
Verizon Holds Its Ground Ahead of iPhone 12 Release -- Update
Ma$ter Flipper   Monday, 07/23/18 03:37:04 PM
Re: None
Post # of 635 
-------?Welcome to ZCrash.IO?-------

ZCrash.io is a social crash gambling site that was recently reopened after a long hiatus, it features the lovable crash game that everyone should remember by its predecessor Bustabit.

The site uses the denominations "Zooks" 1,000,000 Zooks equals 1 ZCash, this conversion helps tremendously if you're looking to set up a script that requires a large amount of Zooks.

The site went under a large hiatus but it didn't come back the same, it came back with new and improved features that will definitely help out the average gambler, including the new buttons that allow you to change your bet size efficiently.

Even if you're not a avid chart game lover the site still has a wide variety of mini-games to play including

-Coinflip

-Lottery

-It even has a Rain-bot which is user-funded and gives away Zooks to active users in the chatroom

Eventually there will be an Exchange-bot active ready to convert your ETH/BTC from your favorite crash sites on to ZCrash.io.
The site has only been opened for 1 day and there are already users with thousands of zooks in profit.

Why should you use ZCash and ZCrash?

•Offers faster confirmations than its bitcoin equivalent
•Lower Transaction fees
•While the current version of bustabit has a static 1% house edge ZCrash offers a bonus which allows you to make the game more favorable for you.

The max bet is currently set a 1 ZCash with a max profit of over 30 ZCash.

Support: You are able to contact support at this web address zcrash.io/support

You are also able to calculate crash points via this link: https://jsfiddle.net/nekoz/6034gkmx/

Be sure to like and follow their zcrash FB page: facebook.com/zcrash.io and twitter.com/Zcrashio and instagram.com/zcrash.io ...thanks

Never fall in love with a ticker...Always sell the hype & Buy the gripe- ME

All my posts are my opinion. Never buy/sell stocks based off my posts. I DO NOT nor will I ever receive compensation of any form for my posts.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences