Home > Boards > Free Zone > Cryptocurrency Groups > BlockChain/Crypto

BlockChain...I like blockchain...swing trading GBTC is going to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
kiy Member Profile

Followed By 52
Posts 16,374
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 08/19/10
160x600 placeholder
kiy   Thursday, 05/17/18 10:09:23 AM
Re: ashy2classy post# 9
Post # of 60 
BlockChain...I like blockchain...swing trading GBTC is going to buy me many of these stocks...
I'm still sorting through what I can find...my problem is I like them all and will eventually own them all...
I plan to do some work around KOIN... this is a place to start.

“KOIN tracks an index designed to give investors exposure to global stocks that are participating in the growth of blockchain technology, which is being applied across a number of industries.” said Innovation Shares in a statement. “KOIN’s underlying index places stocks in one of four categories based on how they relate to the theme: 1. Cryptocurrency as payment; 2. Mining enablers; 3. Solutions providers; and 4. Adopters.” I want more imformation in categorys 1 and 2...What I have on this board so far took about 4 months to gather...so still sorting.
I'll post as I go.
Read what you can and see if anything sounds interesting... and we can build from there...
https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=koin&ty=c&ta=1&p=d

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist