To all who are new to the ARYC board, welcome and please read this and follow the links for additional information on Arrayit Corporation (ARYC). The current share price of this Silicon Valley biotech company does not reflect the true value: Arrayit is located in the heart of Silicon Valley(Arrayit Corporation
927 Thompson Place
Sunnyvale, CA 94085), one block from Apple. Those of us who are substantially invested, both in financial exposure and time in this company, did it based on extensive due diligence. We have many board members who have visited the company recently and have confirmed sales and contracts.
BIGGEST News in Company History!!! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/arrayit-corporation-announces-new-clinical-licensure-from-the-centers-for-medicare-and-medicaid-20180509-00731
What this means is Arrayit’s blood cards have been given certification by CMS centers for Medicaid and Medicare services and their clinical laboratory amendments program including a license. This all means Arrayit blood cards will be used in any hospital, lab or clinic that partners with Medicaid and Medicare due to the effectiveness, low cost and certification by CMS of the blood cards.
Arrayit will be a multi billion dollar company within a short time period
The recent company history (http://www.arrayit.com/
) will show that this company has turned itself around from a rough period of forced financing and corrosive investors that created a financial drain and required focus on legal issues, that under general circumstances, would have derailed a very good company supported by marvelous technology (http://www.arrayit.com/Services/Arrayit_Catalogs/arrayit_catalogs.html
Management (see link below re: Dr Mark Schena) has now taken the bull by the horn with increasing sales numbers (http://www.arrayit.com/Products/products.html
) and turned around the company to achieving a respectful upside direction that has reversed the share price from the low triple zeros to almost 2 cents in just over a year.
Based on the daily postings of sales and inquiries (http://twitter.com/arrayit
), you will see that when the financials are made public and the general market becomes aware of the company's position, chances are that the PPS will retrace up to their previous highs of close to $1.
Please note: every Tweet the company posts is as good as PR; the SEC has deemed the Social Media as a valid alternative advise to the public. Moreover, any company who plants misleading information or worst, false information, is as liable as anyone who commits a fraudulent act. In other words, this is a REAL company with unique and real products and services would NOT engage in such serious consequent behavior.
1. Based on the obvious growth of sales, this company is greatly undervalued
2. Once the financials are filed, the investment industry should take note of this gem and dive into the shares, e.g., Institutional investors, market makers, and other mainstream entities.
3. The investment industry will revalue the stock and if history is a guide, just look and the tech and biotech market's overvalue history; this most probably will be the next frontier for ARYC.
4. EVERYONE should understand that this is not a simple audit, it is a forensic audit requiring a much deeper look at previous years work by other auditors. This is a liability issue for the auditing firm; they must apply may test to their work and that has taken the additional time.
Listed Arrayit revenue stream partial list:
1. USDA: Arrayit-USDA food safety test readily detects Listeria monocytogenes implicated in recent food contamination recall freep.com/story/money/bu…
a. Arrayit-USDA miniaturized and multiplexed food safety test can rapidly identify pathogens and increase food safety chicagotribune.com/business/ct-ch…
b. Arrayit-USDA microarray technology food safety test Sensors manuscript published in Google Scholar database mdpi.com/1424-8220/17/9…
c. Arrayit reports $228,000 microarray technology and services lead from top United States Department Agriculture USDA
2. DOD: Arrayit provides additional samples for $2.9 million microarray tech sale to United States Department of Defense DOD. http://www.defense.gov
3. Micro array services: Arrayit signs $27.1 million term sheet for microarray services with US-based research leader http://arrayit.com/Services/services.html
a. Arrayit microarray services team completes pilot project for top investigator at the world renowned cancer center Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT in Cambridge Massachusetts USA ki.mit.edu
4. Micro array platforms: Arrayit completes site visit with major European life sciences leader regarding sale of 40 microarray platforms arrayit.com/Products/produ…
a. Arrayit patented and proprietary microarray platform featuring miniaturization, parallelism and automation is well-suited for Global In Vitro Diagnostic Market Boom including in vitro diagnostic IVD tests per top analysts Zacks finance.yahoo.com/news/global-vi…
b. Arrayit microarray technology customers include 8 of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies with a combined market cap exceeding $1.4 trillion genengnews.com/the-lists/top-…
c. Arrayit Store sales exceed $55,000,000 all time on 230,706 products and services sold since on-line inception shop.arrayit.com
d. Arrayit proprietary DNA microarray platform well-positioned in the gene expression market which, according to business research leaders MarketsandMarkets™, is expected to reach $5.3 billion by 2020 https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/gene-expression-analysis.asp
5. Diabetes testing: Arrayit microarray services team accelerates biomarker discovery for growing $32 billion diabetes testing market prweb.com/releases/diabetes
6. ARMY: Arrayit reports prostate cancer test sourcing request from United States Army Medical Center Bethesda Maryland usarmy.com
a. Arrayit reports $1,745,000 microarray services inquiry from top government agency United States Army Medical Center
b. Arrayit reports $84,000 microarray platform sale to http://US.Army
Medical Research USAMRIID Frederick MD
7. National Institutes of Health: Arrayit submits capabilities statement for major microarray services contract with National Institutes of Health NIH nih.gov
8. Veterinary diagnostics market: Arrayit reports positive steps towards entering the rapidly growing $6.7 billion veterinary diagnostics market with companion animal wellness tests that leverage our patented and proprietary microarray technology petproductnews.com/News/Veterinar
9. B2B partners: Arrayit business-to-business B2B partner Sensovation Radolfzell Germany introduces new SensoSpot® Microarray Analyzers for multiplex-enabled imaging and automated microarray analysis sensovation.com/sensospot
a. Arrayit reports business-to-business B2B expansion opportunity with medical manufacturing leader Anjue Medical China aj-medical.com
b. Arrayit reports successful business expansion conference call with world antibody production leader Abnova Taiwan abnova.com
c. Arrayit reports business expansion opportunity with leading wellness research center headquartered in Cleveland OH arrayit.com/Services/servi…
d. Arrayit business development team reports business-to-business growth opportunity with platform technology leaders Ionica Sciences headquartered at Cornell University in Ithaca New York USA https://www.ionicasci.com
e. Arrayit business development team receives BioPark speed to market and facilities expansion invitation from world healthcare leader GE Healthcare a subsidiary of $151.2 billion General Electric NYSE:GE https://www.gelifesciences.com/country-selection?originalItemPath=%2fFeHH100Y01S0d027000S1vM…
10. FDA: Arrayit reports $155,000 microarray platform RFQ from the United States Food and Drug Administration FDA
11. TELECHEM international is a subsidiary of Arrayit: https://www.telecheminternational.com/about-us
a. From Dec 22, 2017: Arrayit chemical trading subsidiary TeleChem International Inc reports $8,100 speciality chemical sale to a top industrial supplier headquartered in Arlington Texas https://www.telecheminternational.com
12. Avant Diagnostics, Inc.: ARYC also owns 40 million shares of AVDX. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/avant-diagnostics-newly-appointed-president-ceo-philippe-goix-delivered-an-address-to-shareholders-2017-09-27?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
13. ALLERGY TESTING:
14. New Product: Arrayit's ArrayIt® SuperEpoxy Microarray Substrates provide the highest quality glass microarray printing substrate at an affordable price. All of our substrates are manufactured in state-of-the art class 10 cleanrooms, with 0.1 µm filtered air, and temperature and humidity control. Cleanroom manufacture eliminates contamination of the microarray surface with particulates, proteases, nucleases and other contaminants that impair the quality of microarray experimentation. Compare our SuperEpoxy Substrates to traditional microarray slides and you will see the difference.
15. Other: Arrayit reports positive feedback regarding commercialization opportunity from Columbia Technology Ventures New York techventures.columbia.edu
a. Arrayit reports microarray tech expansion opportunity with largest and strongest eCommerce platform in Japan i-order i-order.asia
b. Arrayit quotes $348,000 annual supply agreement to top wellness testing leader Medica Laboratories Bangkok Thailand http://www.medicalab.co.th
c. Arrayit reports $350,000 microarray services inquiry from leading Veterans Administration Health Care Palo Alto CA
d. Arrayit clinical team completes site visit with clinical experts from a prestigious Northern California hospital and a major governmental approval agency http://arrayit.com/index.html
e. 12-19-17: Arrayit sales and marketing team reports distributorship request from life sciences leaders Elettrofor headquartered in Borsea Italy specializing in research and laboratory instruments and reagents http://www.elettrofor.it/#&panel2-1
f. Arrayit new 12/28/2017 company newsletter features our popular SuperEpoxy 2 Microarray Substrate Slide product line which facilitates a wide spectrum of microarray applications including DNA, protein, antigen, antibody, RPPA and whole cell applications http://arrayit.com/Products/Microarray_Slides/Epoxy_Slides/epoxy_slides.html…
President of Arrayit, Mark Schena, Biography:
Mark Schena, Ph.D. is a renowned biochemist whose research interests focuses on microarray technology, genomics, proteomics, genotyping, molecular diagnostics, and gene expression. Dr. Schena and his colleagues at Stanford University published the first paper on microarrays in 1995 (Science 270, 467-470), catalyzing the explosive proliferation of microarray technology at academic and commercial institutions internationally. The 95’ Science paper is the most highly cited paper in the history of Arabidopsis research and a recent article in The Scientist places Dr. Schena at positions 1 and 2 on the “microarray family tree”, confirming his role as the founder of microarray technology and substantiating his Father of Microarray Technology status. More than 100,000 laboratories in 50 countries are using microarrays to explore basic questions in biology, chemistry, agriculture and medicine, and the proliferation of the technology has resulted in 797,000 microarray publications since Dr. Schena’s original 95’ Science paper.
Dr. Schena’s success can be traced to an incomparable scientific pedigree. He trained as a postdoctoral fellow with Dr. Ronald W. Davis in the Department of Biochemistry at the Beckman Center at Stanford University, and earned a Ph.D. with Dr. Keith R. Yamamoto in the Department of Biochemistry at UCSF, graduating first in an exceptional class. Dr. Schena performed his undergraduate thesis work with Dr. Daniel E. Koshland, Jr. in the Biochemistry Department at UC Berkeley, earning a baccalaureate degree with greatest achievement and highest honors in 1984. As a professional scientist, he has authored more than thirty scientific papers and books on subjects ranging from bacteria and yeast to plants and humans, and has campaigned tirelessly with scientists, physicians, federal regulatory agencies, granting agencies, and charitable organizations to promote microarray technology for the betterment of humankind. Dr. Schena edited the first two books on microarrays, DNA Microarrays: A Practical Approach by Oxford University Press, and Microarray Biochip Technology by Eaton Publishing Company, wrote the first microarray textbook Microarray Analysis for J. Wiley & Sons, and the first book on the proteomic applications of microarrays entitled Protein Microarrays by Jones & Bartlett. Dr. Schena has recently completed a new methods book DNA Microarrays-Methods Express for Scion Publishing, and continues to lecture widely, having given more than 120 speeches in 15 countries since 1995. Dr. Schena was featured as one of the “Stars of Genomics” on the NOVA television special Cracking the Code of Life, which received more than 100,000,000 viewers worldwide, and is the most highly funded science documentary in United States history.
In 1997, Dr. Schena founded Mark Schena Inc. to provide educational consulting services to leading organizations including Affymetrix, AlphaGene, ArrayIt, Biodot, Cartesian Technologies, Clontech, diaDexus, General Scanning, Genomic Solutions, GSI Lumonics, Incyte Pharmaceuticals, Irell and Manella, Johnson & Johnson, Morrison & Foerster, Motorola, Packard Instruments, Perkins Coie, Roche, Synteni, Technology Mentors, TeleChem International, Wilson Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, and others. In 2008, Dr. Schena was promoted to the position of President of Arrayit Corporation. Dr. Schena is married to Ms. Rene Schena, Arrayit’s Chief Executive officer. Dr. and Ms. Schena reside in Los Altos, California. http://arrayit.com/Arrayit_Corporation_ARYC_Corpo/Mark_Schena/mark_schena.html
Analysis of Tissue Microarray Industry Key Manufacturers:
* Agilent Technologies
* Protein Biotechnologies Inc
* Asterand Bioscience
* Pantomics Inc
* Applied Microarrays
* Phalanx Biotech
* Takara Bio. https://www.medgadget.com/2017/10/tissue-microarray-industry-2017-global-market-growth-trends-share-and-demands-research-report.html