Followers 28
Posts 1014
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/10/2014

Re: Chuck C post# 49514

Tuesday, 03/13/2018 12:30:59 PM

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:30:59 PM

Post# of 96865
Nothing in the PR is Bad news, not saying it is great news, but it is in fact moving in the right direction. Shareholders and IHUB posters will continue to demand more transparency from the company, and IMHO the company has been transparent in putting the information on PR's and financial statements...

Look for the Annual to be out by the end of month. I am sure there will be language towards where the J&J case is standing. We already know that the case was delayed a few times, and J&J has had many opportunities to deliver their side of which if they had something substantial, DECN would have received a Cease and Desist order...This has not happened, so it leads me to believe that DECN truly has a case of their own against J&J for liable and/or interference with a smaller business. Fact is Big Companies such as J&J have "The Inside" with FDA and many government companies because they have been around for a long time and because they make billions in revenue and may "Take care" of employees that may be making job transitions.

Take it for what it is worth, but if DECN does in fact get through the IRB Independent Review Board required testing and gets their 510K application approved by the FDA, market will be open here in the US where Millions will be made. Which does open the door for their other products as well.

Just my two cents, but I will be holding at least through 2018 to see what happens.
Best of Luck everyone!
IMHO

In My Own Personal Opinion Of Course!