Home > Boards > Free Zone > Education > MegaTrends (MEGA)

That is right on, deficits are now just

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
wow_happens28 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 87
Posts 25,290
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 09/17/06
160x600 placeholder
Correction to Facebook Article
Rebekah Tromble is the director of the Institute for Data, Democracy and Politics at George Washington University. "Facebook Seeks Shutdown of NYU Research Project Into Political Ad Targeting" at 5:28 p.m. ET and in an update incorrectly said her title is associate director and misidentified the school as Georgetown University.
Pivotal Studies of Covid-19 Vaccines From AstraZeneca, J&J Resuming -- 3rd Update
Facebook Seeks Shutdown of NYU Research Project Into Political Ad Targeting -- Update
CNN President Jeff Zucker Faces What Might Be His Last Lap
Top Company News of the Day
Top Stories of the Day
DOJ Greenlights Liberty Latin America's Acquisition of AT&T's Operations in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
Pivotal Study of J&J's Covid-19 Vaccine to Resume, Company Says
Stocks Snap Three-Week Winning Streak
U.S. Bonds Yields Remain Near Highest Level Since June -- Update
Covid-19 Vaccine Trial From AstraZeneca, Oxford Can Resume in U.S. -- 2nd Update
American Express Expects Net Interest Income to be Sequentially Flat in 4Q
Wheat Bounces Back on New Export Purchases
Covid-19 Vaccine Trial From AstraZeneca, Oxford Can Resume in U.S. -- Update
Goldman Seizing or Withholding $174 Million From Executives for 1MDB Case -- 5th Update
McDonald's Seeks Dismissal of Discrimination Lawsuit Filed by Black Former Franchisees
GDP Expected to Recover -- Data Week Ahead
China's Import Surge Drives Optimism in Dry-Bulk Shipping Demand
Why Merck Is Playing Catch-Up in the Coronavirus Vaccine Chase
Stocks on Track to Snap Three-Week Winning Streak
U.S. Government Bonds Yields Remain Near Highest Level Since June
Kansas City Fed Services Activity Index Turns Positive in October
European Parliament Defends Veggie 'Burgers' Against Farmers' Objections
Correction to Russian Interest Rate Article
U.S. Economic Activity Picks Up While Europe Stalls -- 2nd Update
Covid-19 Continues to Boost and Bust S&P 500 Companies
wow_happens28 Member Level  Friday, 03/02/18 10:15:13 PM
Re: Pro-Life post# 313
Post # of 350 
That is right on, deficits are now just fine, sad. Much of the country lives that way too. The stock market crashes, bit coin crashes, debt goes up.

I remember spending a weekend in Waterloo Iowa in the early 80's. There was a big farm crisis then. John Deer had closed a big plant there, the biggest employer in town. I saw a real estate magazine in a restaurant. I saw a house built in the 60's with an ask of like $69,000. Right next to it was the same basic house going for $39,000. The smaller priced one must have a smaller or no mortgage. Imagine a country wide crisis like that in the USA.

I am one who believes we will need a currency reset, worldwide and I suspect blockchain and some form of bit coin will be a new world currency. If so, they are not ready yet. We will need a lot of pain to accept that.

The US currency is just about the worse per capita. I feel we will fall first oe second to Europe. That is why I like food. If our dollar crashes relative to the rest of the world, food exports are cheap for others to buy, forcing our prices to go up. Add in some droughts, etc.food could more than double in the next 2/3 years.

Europe has massive debt, but look at China, India, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Argentina, Mexico, Japan------ I just named well over 1/2 of the world's population with very little debt compared to the USA.

Let me add, I suspect it will be a relatively short crisis, a year or two. The big money that controls our governments owns businesses. They don't want to destroy their businesses. They control people through them.

Sorry for the rant, but that is my philosophy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away--Wows happen!!!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences