Home > Boards > Canadian > Cannabis > Nova Mentis Life Sciences Corp. (LIBFD)

From a fellow investor:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Rangers04 Member Profile
 
Followed By 0
Posts 10
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/02/18
160x600 placeholder
Rangers04   Friday, 02/23/18 10:18:49 AM
Re: None
Post # of 1446 
From a fellow investor:

“Spent nearly an hour on the phone with Will yesterday. Fantastic guy - very transparent, and honest. The fact that he responded to me directly and set up a phone call speaks to how much he cares about us as investors.

Been a long holder of this stock, started accumulating at 8 cents a long time ago and have continued to add to my position at a SP as high as 80 cents throughout 2017 and early 2018. Been watching this board for a long time and finally decided to create an account and start posting.

Liberty Leaf continues to move forward in many ways as most of you know. Particularly, Will was very excited about the pet market and the ground they are breaking there - they are primarily focusing on dosages and treatment methods and expect novel techniques from this research. They are also focused on the craft scene and looking to facilitating that as this vertical emerges in very unique ways.

That aside, nobody should be worried about them not receiving licenses - to think that is quite conspiratorial and there is absolutely no reason to suspect that NR or JK will be cast to the wayside by HC in that regard.

The two pending applications (which seems to be the only thing that folks are focused on) - they are banking on the likelihood of JK receiving the first one, as they are already in full swing at that location. The small changes have been made and everything is ready. They have an open dialogue with HC on both permits and there is no reason to think that everything is not on track. Wether this is one week or 6 months should not matter - I personally have no worries about this outcome. NR could come at any day as well.. but when either license arrives, IMO - you want to be on that boat.

Like most other players, as soon as either license is received, they will be looking for the next step to expand through oils/edibles and more growing space at either location.

They have 3.5 million in the bank, and are ready on all fronts. There really isn't a better entry at this point. This stock is very fairly priced at this price, and I don;t want to tell anybody what to do here, but I am going to continue to accumulate. They are slightly behind the larger players, yes, which to me presents opportunity for the smart investor. The demand is there, period. If you want in on a big player that is further ahead, throw your money to larger player like Canopy. IMO, there is nowhere near the upside potential as this.

To expect this stock to double or triple overnight will likely let you down - ride the wave, and accumulate. You can't buy dips unless there are dips. The entire sector is seeing a correction which is entirely normal and smart money is entering. There are so many possible outcomes here, and in this dog-eat-dog point of this emerging market, this is a very exciting boat to be on. Liberty Leaf has a diversified portfolio, and many branches out there - these guys know what they are doing and are working with some of the best in the industry for compliance & the like”

Not a ton of subtstance but nice to see others out there still banging on the door.
Less

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist