**Our NEW Redemption Wallet is now LIVE**
To clarify, this new wallet available for download on https://wallets.paccoin.net/
is specifically for PACcoins (old PAC). This is a larger, faster and updated wallet specifically for the redemption process starting on February/March 1st.
**REDEMPTION WALLET FEATURES**
- You can now send up to 1 Billion coins at a time
- Allows the addition of a 'Return wallet ID' into a comment field which is essential in allowing us to return your new $PAC to your NEW $PAC wallet (to be released February 3rd)
**If I install this wallet, will it replace my current PACcoin wallet on my device?**
Sort of - it will be an 'update' to the existing OLD wallet with additional redemption features. You will know you have the correct wallet installed because blue writing 'Redemption wallet' will be visible below the old PACcoin logo.
**Wait, So there are THREE wallets now?**
1) Old 'buggy' PACcoin wallet that people currently are using which does not include redemption features.
2) Redemption wallet for the OLD Paccoin which we have just released - this features the new redemption functionality.
3) NEW $PAC wallet which is not currently out yet - FEB 3RD RELEASE, which you'll also need to RECEIVE your new $PAC.
**I'm still confused, what do I do?**
We have just released a full video guide on our Youtube platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHmX58reB8&feature=youtu.be