Home > Boards > Cryptocurrency > Coins > MaidSafe Coin (MAIDUSD)

from 2016. Damn if only I knew back

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
SteveSchiets Member Profile

Followed By 66
Posts 9,514
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 11/04/05
160x600 placeholder
Top Company News of the Day
The firm would join others in the digital-advertising sector in raising money and going public.
McCormick & Co. Recalls Certain Italian Seasoning and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Ranch Items
Top Stories of the Day
Starbucks, Nestle Bringing Ready-to-Drink Coffee Beverages to New Markets
Front Month Nymex RBOB Gasoline Rose 0.74% to Settle at $2.3083 -- Data Talk
Wheat Drops on Wetter World Weather -- Daily Grain Highlights
Front Month Nymex Natural Gas Rose 1.03% to Settle at $4.1020 -- Data Talk
GDP Growth Expected to Accelerate in 2Q -- Data Week Ahead Update
Norfolk Southern Looks to Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2034
Iterum Therapeutics Shares Drop 40% After FDA Letter for Sulopemen NDA
FTSE 100 Index Ends Flat at 7025.43 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends 0.15% Higher at 6578.60 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends 0.08% Lower at 461.14 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends 0.28% Lower at 3548.12 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends 0.32% Lower at 15618.98 -- Data Talk
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends 0.16% Lower at 4102.59 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Delivers Weak Start to Week Despite Strong Mining Sector
LVMH Books Higher 1st Half Revenue, Profit as Fashion Sales Surge
Aon PLC Up Over 7%, on Pace for Largest Percent Increase Since April 2020 -- Data Talk
China Remains Main Destination for U.S. Corn
Texas Factory Output Held Up at Strong Levels in July -- Dallas Fed
Air Products, Cummins to Speed Up Integration of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks
U.S. New Home Sales Unexpectedly Fell in June
SteveSchiets   Sunday, 01/07/18 03:52:02 PM
Re: None
Post # of 44 
from 2016. Damn if only I knew back then. wink

https://www.alexfortin.com/top-5-crypto-currencies-invest-2016/

Maidsafe has been around for quite a while now. 10 years exactly and they finally launch their Alpha MVP this week. Maidsafe is a decentralize database.

Instead of storing data on your computer, with maidsafe you can encrypt and upload it on the decentralise server. That way no one person can access your data without your permission. It is 100% secure and it doesnt use any space.

This decentralise database will make it possibe for whistle blower to share information without having the fear of seeing the governement or other group censor them. It is the internet uncensored.

Again, the people behind maidsafe are real geniuses. When you listen to them, you know that their vision is the future. I am so excited to have the safenet working. Once the safenet goes live the crypto-currency behind their project should skyrocket to the moon. It already went 10x over the past few months but thats nothing compare to what is coming.

Maidsafe has the capacity to revoluionize the internet as we know it. They are really amazing. Only people in the crypto-world know them because they are in Alpha, but as soon as they are live ( a few months) You will see them on every newspaper.

Right now you can only purchase their temporary coins called MaidSafeCoin. Im not sure how the exchange process will work so that is the only thing stopping me from investing heavily in this one.

Current Market Cap: $46,466,724

Price: $0.10 US

Prediction: once they go live, their price will sky rocket to a few dollars for sure. I really think they can revolutionize the internet so their price should reflect that in the long term. 600$ in a few years.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences