Steve has all but told everyone there will be no PR's... when he was posting the first letter on the signed contract he stated he would tweet the information instead of putting out a PR... it now seems as if he meant he would tweet everything and cease all PR's.
My guess is his legal department said its much harder to be liable in a Tweet then in a PR. And its now apparent his PR's have enough fertilizer in them to grow a healthy MJ field... they will no longer be coming.
Bucket List for ONCI
1. Name and Symbol
2. Move to Colorado
3. Any, just one auto industry follow up
4. Just one follow up on either the San Antonio or Michigan visits
5. 21 Sales guys hired a list of all the contracts they have signed in the 3 months they have been on board.
6. Any follow up on Dubai 5 tweets on deals that were a sure thing nothing signed.
7. Dec 15 Q filing, or the same Q filing that was to be just a couple weeks late because of the Colorado move ( number 2 on this list)
8. Full disclosure on these great meetings in Canada, you know the update that is coming
9. Completion of one of the three manufacturing facilities we were told were being built. Or at least a date one of them will be competed and up and running.
10. Follow up on the QVC meeting and the plans to either move forward with them or drop it altogether.
Since August this guy has promised so many things that were going to be done, its very difficult to remember them all...whats not hard to remember is that not a single one has happened. The only thing he has done is post contracts that he claims were signed and shown possible revenue from them. But since he has not posted his promised Dec 15 Q we have no way of knowing if those contracts are real or not.
26 days Steve and your world will either be crumbling down around you or you will have made a fool of all of us who think your just a con artist. It's just like what all the kids did last month, count down until Christmas... presents or coal in the stocking. Whats it going to be.