So many fact-free posts today!
So, by way of contrast, let's check out the timeline of facts, shall we?
* RXMD missed its September 2016 revenues by just $100k ($1.5 million vs. $1.6 million last year), in a month that saw Hurricane Irma close the city of Miami for at least a week. (In other words, RXMD lost out on 1/4th their business days and still almost broke even vs. last year!)
* RXMD applied to move to OTCQB, which will put RXMD in front of new eyes that are willing to invest in a company meeting OTCQB's more-stringent requirements.
* Before that, RXMD vetted and added two independent directors for its board, one of whom has expertise in mergers & acquisitions.
* Before that, RXMD got a new IR firm in First Look Equities, a company that doesn't work with Pinks.
* Before that, RXMD had 2017 YTD revenues that are still up 13.3% YOY (even with September's hurricane).
* Before that, RXMD had its 2016's results third-party-audited.
* Before that, RXMD ended 2016 with revenues up 30%.
* Before that, RXMD installed a RX-filling robot, increasing productivity and accuracy, and decreasing the labor needed to fill prescriptions.
* Before that, RXMD acquired licenses to operate in multiple states.
It's a clear pattern of building a solid business foundation for future growth. And there's much, much more to come!
Oh, and they have their latest investor conference call scheduled for this Tuesday. It's that kind of transparency that makes RXMD such a rarity on the OTC. Feel free to call with your questions, or just listen in!
Facts! Accept no substitutes! :)