1. Buy copper in the ground abacus copper, copper bank resources.
2. Buy it in production tgb taseko, or copper mountain cppmf with a lot of leverage. These have already moved. The ikn blog hates cppmf.
3. Buy us silver (usas) on there new production in mexico of zinc ,lead and silver at negative cost for silver and lead. The zinc covers the costs. Sorry this is also on the move.
4. Now some real contrary leverage. New Sandridge has warrants that don't expire until 2022. Strike price 2.5 times current stock price.
5. Silver Bow energy (better properties) has issued warrants but are not trading yet. Used to be Swift energy. I expect them to be less than a 1.50 or even lower because there is much less expiration time. Study the 10ks and see what happens to npv if there is a doubling of natural gas prices before 2019. yes -I know I am insane. However that just requires going back to 2014 levels. what about 2007 levels, 2005 or even the Enron spike in 2000.