My conversation with Tom last night was incredible, for a number of reasons. Firstly, Tom is the real deal. I've never seen someone like him on the OTC. We spoke a bit about his background and connections. He's turned around numerous companies and while contemplating what to do next his friend George W. Bush suggested he help his country. So, he did and became the Chief Commercialization Officer at the Pentagon. Obama asked him stay, so he did. Have to say, I work on a daily basis with founders and CEOs of various companies and Tom is legit. He's an all around awesome guy.
He did mention that he's getting completely inundated with calls and emails. I know I was obviously part of that ... let's let the man focus and execute. He's traveling and working non-stop for us. Related to this he mentioned with pride he's made a lot of millionaires and is looking forward to doing it again here.
High level points from the conversation:
- Tom was in a meeting w/ equity investors right before I spoke w him. He was very excited said they are going to reduce the convertible notes, reduce shares and quote "do good by shareholders". On this topic he said he has absolutely no interest in doing an RS.
- He kept going on about this deal that will be announced. His quote: "it's so friggin big people are going to poop their pants ... with delight". Um, ok Tom. Said he want sure if it's coming out today, but it might. Apparently, there were some last minute terms / legal language to modify.
- he's very focused on clearing debt. Revenues will be paying this off.
- they also have massive accounts receivables that are protected, meaning they are well enforced especially because they have customers in telecommunications.
- already have strong revenues
- talked a lot about his contacts. Apparently he got the job at the Pentagon, per George Bush's suggestion. Obama asked him to stay on. Met w Trump. Worked closely w Janet Napolitano. Anyway ... obviously he has ridiculous connections and is able to leverage these.
- Also, the deals he has communicated are very conservative. It's going to be much larger.
- 3 companies already want to buy Bravatek !! But, he's not interested in selling right now. The rocketship is just about to take off and these companies recognize it.