True Nature Holding, Inc. - ( TNTY )
If you want a winner ASAP, then we have a beautiful chart setup here for you. TNTY has a +MACD Cross about to hit on 100k dllr trading action, a Float of only 4.75MIL, and strong news flow in a hot industry.
The company is purchasing Price Choice Pharmacy, Miami-based, to begin their rollout. This business is profitable, and did $3.5 million in revenue for 2016.
What growth can shareholders expect? On April 13th, TNTY Provided an Update on Acquisitions, Growth Plans in Specialty Pharmacy, and CBD Related Areas.
• 2 existing sites with plans to add 6 locations in 2017 and up to 10 in 2018.
• They are finishing due diligence on this and expect to close in the next few weeks.
• A timely roll-out of the new stores should double or triple that in 2017. They believe that this group can grow to 16 stores and produce up to 30 million in annualized revenue by the end of 2018.
• The Company is also working on completion of a compounding site in the Southeastern US whose 2016 revenues exceeded 25 million, and a smaller compounder in South Florida that did over $2.5 million in 2016.
• Both sites are profitable and are expected to become the "hubs" in the network, performing a consolidated fill function as well as their role in the compounding products arena.
TNTY just announced the formation of a subsidiary last Thursday as the strategy rollout continues. The individuals who wrote the business plan for the compounding pharmacy roll-up include senior executives who have extensive experience and in-depth knowledge within the not-for-profit space.
True Nature (https://truenaturepharma.com/
) is a development stage company focused on consolidation of the compound pharmacy industry through opportunistic acquisitions, starting in the Southeast and then across the US. They expect to be able to rapidly scale this business with a combination of acquisitions, organic growth and creation of economies of scale. The concept is that a national organization can more effectively leverage a broader product line and operational efficiencies.
On May 18th, TNTY Announced a Targeted Community Health Initiative.
• TNTY is rolling out a new initiative aimed at supporting the need for lower cost pharmaceuticals within the medically underserved small town and rural marketplaces.
• The Company intends to form a joint venture for-profit subsidiary; True Nature Community Health, Inc., which will be owned 51% percent by the public company, and 49% by a newly formed not-for-profit entity; The True Nature Community Health Foundation.
• The Company will provide reduced cost pricing to the Foundation and will likely use a subscriber model to allow widespread access, granting the reduced pricing to qualified participants and with online, lower cost access.
Since January, TNTY has made several major hires including the CEO, CFO, COO, a Senior Pharma Executive, and an Industry Investment Specialist.
TNTY, a compound pharmacy play, traded over $100K last Friday. After leaving the 20 cent price per share in February, the range has been sturdy in between 30 and 65 cents a share. Look at this beautiful Daily Chart in some time:
• The +MACD Cross here could be the catalyst to crush 20/50 SMA’s
• Support is will established by the looks of technical.
Any major volume or business deals could send this on frenzy, with potential 100% + gains.
TNTY has an acquisition that is slated to close any day now. Sales updates could follow shortly thereafter. The business plan calls for a lot of M&A activity. This stock has excellent potential and is being followed closely. Be sure to trade wisely and lock in profits.