HIGH OF THE DAY WAS .0028.FROM MY .0004 PICK=600%
IT CLOSE AT .0023.AFTER PROFIT TAKERS.ANOTHER WIN FOR THE PENNY STOCK LEGEND:)) https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=130173417
ORCA Member Level Tuesday, 04/04/17 03:08:16 PM
of 23755 Go BRAV.0004.ROCK BOTTOM.704 MILLION O/S.CAP AROUND 300,000$.
RIDICULOUS WHEN THE REVENUES FOR 2016 IS AROUND 1$ MILLION.ZERO DILUTION FOR MANY YEARS.
THE STOCK SHOULD BE TRADING IN THE $4 MILLION CAP OR AROUND .006 PPS.IMO
READ THE LAST REPORT BELOW.
IF PEOPLE PAID ATTENTION TO THE LAST REPORT,THEY WILL SEE SOME HUGE POSITIVES.READ BOLD SPOTS FROM THE FILING.SELLING AT AMAZON WITH THE HIGHEST RATING,READ BOLD.WALMART.Company has been able to expand its presence in the Amazon Prime program (FBA) and expects generous growth
heading into the Holiday Season. http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=BRAV&id=160107
Managements’ Q2 2016 Discussion
During Q2 2016, the Company continued to expand its enterprise and market share within the women’s fashion industry
by continuing work on a number of initiatives intended to increase revenue and reduce operating expenses through
increased efficiencies. These include multi-channel initiatives, marketing and enhanced inventory control software. The
Company continues to focus on its level 1 websites in terms of maintaining and developing its customer base and growth.
The multi-channel efforts include Amazon as well as other potential 3rd party market places.
Bravada International websites have earned one of the highest customer ratings for its product quality and customer
OnlyLeggings.com 4.8 (Google Trusted Stores)
WorldofLeggings.com 4.6 (Google Trusted Stores)
World of Leggings Amazon 4.8 (Amazon Marketplace)
Amazon and Walmart Marketplaces
The Company has made excellent progress on growing its revenue on the largest marketplace in the world, Amazon. The
Company has been able to expand its presence in the Amazon Prime program (FBA) and expects generous growth
heading into the Holiday Season. The Company has been approved on the Walmart marketplace and expects to go live
with a number of its best selling products within the next few weeks.
Company is expecting a robust environment with the inclusion of both the Amazon
and Walmart marketplaces, in addition to its own revenue properties.
Company has implemented a
number of initiatives to maintain its competitiveness which has included the following:
1. Free economy shipping option
for all online orders
2. Competitive pricing derived from negotiating lower product costs from suppliers
3. Increased productivity through advanced software inventory management
4. Same day shipping on 99% of all online orders placed before 2:30 pm Pacific Time
5. 100% On-time Google Trusted Stores delivery rate
6. Enhanced customer experience with regards to customer service, product packaging and ease of ordering
7. Increased its sales channels to include Amazon
8. Certified “Google Trusted Store” with a very high customer satisfaction rating (OnlyLeggings.com and
9. Near perfect rating as a Branded Retailer on Amazon.com
10. Approval for selling its products on the Walmart marketplace