Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Conversion Solutions Holdings (fka CSHD)

Ha now your catching on...When ya have moderators

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Austin6310 Member Profile

Followed By 5
Posts 2,727
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/14/05
160x600 placeholder
Top Company News of the Day
WeWork said in a securities filing it would restate several quarters of results, including its latest quarter, and that management has concluded there was a material weakness in its internal control.
Snowflake Raises Fiscal Year Product Revenue Guidance
Snowflake's 3Q Revenue More Than Doubles, Net Loss Narrows
Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Build New Supercomputer for U.S. Energy Dept.
Soybeans Rise as Vegetable Oil Strength Seen Ahead -- Daily Grain Highlights
Front Month Nymex RBOB Gasoline Rose 0.57% to Settle at $1.9511 -- Data Talk
Front Month Nymex Natural Gas Fell 6.77% to Settle at $4.2580 -- Data Talk
Amgen Says FDA Approves Kyprolis Combination to Treat Multiple Myeloma
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends 2.86% Higher at 4179.15 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends 1.71% Higher at 470.86 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Index Ends 1.55% Higher at 7168.68 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends 2.47% Higher at 15472.67 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends 2.39% Higher at 6881.87 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends 2.03% Higher at 3666.37 -- Data Talk
FTSE Closes Up on Comments Suggesting New Covid-19 Variant Is Less Severe Than First Seen
GM, Posco JV Will Produce Battery Materials
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Up Over 7%, Best Performer in The S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 So Far Today -- Data Talk
CTI BioPharma Shares Slide as FDA Extends Pacritinib Review
U.S. Ethanol Inventories Turn Higher
U.S. Oil Inventories Decline, Production Rises
BeyondSpring Shares Plummet After FDA Rejects Plinabulin
U.S. Factory Activity Expanded Strongly in November; Supply-Chain Strains Eased Modestly -- ISM
Salesforce.com On Pace for Largest Percent Decrease in Nearly a Year -- Data Talk
U.S. Manufacturing Sector Kept Momentum in November -- IHS Markit
ITA Airways Firms Up Order for 28 Airbus Aircraft
Unemployment Rate Seen Ticking Down Again -- Data Week Ahead
Austin6310   Saturday, 08/26/06 02:47:53 AM
Re: cindyyoohoo post# 56133
Post # of 169160 
Ha now your catching on...When ya have moderators as investors in the same stock they moderate...ya rarely see Blantant pump posts deleted or pumpers who personally attack the so called"Bashers"posts deleted...But God help ya if ya have a different view on a stock...Some Mods are somewhat fair about things,but usually they have a vested interest and lean towards the pump side of things...When ya see that the mods are letting certain individuals get away with attacks on folks with a different view...Report a TOS violation and if that dont work just copy and paste the attackers post url's in a pm to matt or grub and usually they will look into it and address it.I have filed numerous tos violations to the mods on different boards over my time here and if nothing is done,thats when i pm matt or grub.I believe that the mods on a board should be required to have no vested interest in the stock they are moderating...I think that would cut down on a lot of the crap that slides by and other stuff that happens on a board...But it would also be hard to find moderators on some boards if they have no vested interest...who wants to babysit a board all day if they have nothing invested in a stock.As for this board there could be mods with no vested interest here,because this is somewhat a unusual story unfolding here with CSHD and the 15 dollar thingy.Alot of folks that dont own shares are tuning in here and watching...but on a normal stock,ya just dont have that kinda interest and ya need folks who have a vested interest to moderate and hope they can be at least somewhat unbiased....Well thats my longwinded take on things anyways...Have a good one Cindy and if ya find a good stock while doing your DD this weekend let me knowsmile)

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid." - Col. David H. Hackworth
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences