Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (IPCI)

Somewhere north of +$20 per share because by

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
doogdilinger Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 2,706
Posts 193,374
Boards Moderated 46
Alias Born 02/04/04
160x600 placeholder
doogdilinger Member Level  Friday, 01/27/17 09:47:39 AM
Re: binchey post# 22551
Post # of 38634 
Somewhere north of +$20 per share because by the time Rexista's approved/commercialized...IPCI will also have other ANDA's approved, partnered and commercialized by then as well...so the coming revenue increase is going to be dramatic/tremendous to say the least.

These next 2 years alone are going to be the key breakthrough years...the 3 to 5 year timeframe even better...and the 10 year timeframe through the roof.

We're talking about BILLIONS in revenues and breakthrough delivery tech platform with PODRAS that all the opioid and painkiller manufacturers will be coming to IPCI to make deals for...and that's on top of IPCI's own 20 opioid based NDA's they've said are coming down the pike.

That's the readers digest condensed version of their entire big picture finally coming into play glty

Never buy or sell based on my posts! My posts are just my opinion!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences