Does it contain "controlled-release delivery technologies" as well?
It has been since February since the approval, they have got to be close to striking a deal with someone by now?
In My Own Personal Opinion Of Course!
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent IPCI News
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces Cease Trade Order • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 10:13:00 PM
- Suspension de la négociation par l'OCRCVM - IPCI • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 12:55:00 PM
- IIROC Trading Halt - IPCI • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 12:54:00 PM
- Intellipharmaceutics Provides Update on Management Cease Trade Order Application and Anticipates Cease Trade Order • PR Newswire (Canada) • 02/08/2023 01:49:00 AM
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces its Expected Delay in Filing Annual Audited Financial Statements and Annual Information Form and its Management Cease Trade Order Application • PR Newswire (Canada) • 02/06/2023 01:05:00 PM
Metatron Releases All-in-One Artificial Intelligence Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android • MRNJ • Mar 27, 2023 9:00 AM
Memorandum of Understanding With Miranda Water Treatment Systems and Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. Extended • RAKR • Mar 27, 2023 8:50 AM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM