Home > Boards > US Listed > Medical - Drugs > Protect Pharmaceutical Corp (PRTT)

Plan of Operation

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
$hellKing Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 553
Posts 38,571
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 06/14/04
160x600 placeholder
$hellKing Member Level  Monday, 08/15/16 07:23:35 PM
Re: None
Post # of 177 
Plan of Operation


Following the sale of patents, patent applications and technologies in 2011, we have endeavored to explore possible plans for the remaining patents and new generation drug delivery technologies acquired in 2010. However, without adequate personnel with the requisite scientific expertise, we found it difficult to further develop the technologies and endeavored to explore alternative business ventures. Following the acquisition of certain mining and mineral claims and leases in September 2014, we have directed our focus on the initial exploration of the acquired properties to determine whether there is commercial potential. We are now in the process of developing a definitive plan for the initial exploration of our claims.


We are classified or considered an exploration stage mining company, which is defined as a company engaged in the search for mineral deposits or reserves of precious and base metal targets, which are not in either the development or production stage. We have no known mineral reserves on our properties and our proposed preliminary studies of the claims is intended to be exploratory in nature.


Our current plan is to finalize and initiate an exploration program, to identify our objectives and anticipated growth for the next 12 months, and identify our cash requirements to fulfill our business objectives. We will need to raise additional funds during the next 12 months to complete our exploration commitments and to pay for general business and operating expenses. We estimate that we will need up to $100,000 during the next twelve months to facilitate an exploration program. Management plans to explore a possible private placement of our securities and/or debt financing to raise the additional fund, although no definitive plan has been formulated and there can be no assurance that we will be able to realize the necessary funds.


If exploration results do not warrant drilling or further exploration, we will most likely suspend operations on the property. In that event, we would need to seek additional exploration properties and additional funding with which to conduct the work. If we are unable to obtain additional financing or additional properties, we may not be able to continue active business operations.


If we are able to complete an initial exploration programs and successfully identify a mineral deposit, we will need substantial additional funds for drilling and engineering studies to determine whether any identified mineral deposit is commercially viable. If we are unable to raise additional funds for this work or secure a strategic partner, we would be unable to proceed, even if a mineral deposit is discovered and is believed to be commercially viable.


We do not anticipate conducting any product research or development over the next 12 months. Also, we do not expect to make any major equipment purchasers or make any significant capital expenditures in the immediate future unless we have the necessary funds. We do not have employees and do not expect to add employees over the next 12 months, except for part-time clerical assistance on an as-needed basis and possibly engaging outside advisors or consultants as requisite funds are available. We anticipate that our current management team will satisfy our everyday operating requirements for the foreseeable future.


Because we currently have limited cash, it may be necessary for officers, directors or stockholders to advance funds and we will most likely accrue expenses until a funding can be accomplished. Management intends to hold expenses to a minimum and to obtain services on a contingency basis when possible. Further, we expect directors to defer any compensation until such time as we have sufficient funds. We have not yet entered into any arrangements or definitive agreements to use outside advisors or consultants or to raise any capital.


We are currently exploring possible funding sources, but we have not entered into any arrangements or agreements for funding as of this time. If we are unable to raise the necessary funding, our research and development plans will be delayed indefinitely. There can be no assurance that we will be able to raise the funds necessary to carry out our business plan on terms favorable to the company, or at all.



Your stock trades are your own responsibility. No one forces you to make the trade. Always take responsibility for your own decisions and you will never have anyone else to blame
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist