Re: fabius post# 16908
Wednesday, 08/10/2016 3:57:09 PM
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:57:09 PM
What ever became of the KEPPRA approval.
I understand that it is a relatively low market price of 151M, but it is something...maybe announce a small deal on that approval?
Anything would make the PPS spike up, especially right before the REXISTA Submission.
In My Own Personal Opinion Of Course!
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent IPCI News
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces Cease Trade Order • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 10:13:00 PM
- Suspension de la négociation par l'OCRCVM - IPCI • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 12:55:00 PM
- IIROC Trading Halt - IPCI • PR Newswire (Canada) • 03/07/2023 12:54:00 PM
- Intellipharmaceutics Provides Update on Management Cease Trade Order Application and Anticipates Cease Trade Order • PR Newswire (Canada) • 02/08/2023 01:49:00 AM
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces its Expected Delay in Filing Annual Audited Financial Statements and Annual Information Form and its Management Cease Trade Order Application • PR Newswire (Canada) • 02/06/2023 01:05:00 PM
Metatron Releases All-in-One Artificial Intelligence Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android • MRNJ • Mar 27, 2023 9:00 AM
Memorandum of Understanding With Miranda Water Treatment Systems and Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. Extended • RAKR • Mar 27, 2023 8:50 AM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM