NCGC Action Plan for the remainder of 2016
- Complete Underground structural survey (May)
- Complete surface structural survey (mid-June)
- Construct new 3D geological model (late June)
Near term plans include updating a 3D geological model created in the fall of 2014 with detailed geological and structural mapping and surveying of the underground and surface areas (as recommended in the current Technical Report). The preliminary 3D model has provided a more thorough understanding of the Carolin Mine gold mineralization and, with the additional work during this program, will provide clear exploration targets for drilling of new areas as well as within the Resource areas. Recommendations in the current Technical Report indicate that a 3D geological model will assist with grade and geological controls to the resource estimate. The 3D model was not available to assist with guiding estimation in the Company's latest resource estimate. As a result not all available data were used, as potential grade boundaries were established without key structural and geological controls.
- Begin drill program at Carolin Mine zone (mid-July)
- Begin McMaster Zone drill program (mid-August)
A diamond drill program with specific targets and objectives will follow the first phase of mapping and surveying at the Idaho Zone (which includes the Carolin Mine and former Aurum Mine) and at the McMaster Zone, which is 1.2 km NW of the Carolin Mine along the Hozameen Fault. The Company also plans to undertake exploration work at two of the several additional known mineralized gold zones located on the Ladner Gold Project.
- Update Technical Report (November)
- Complete new 43-101 Resource Calculation (November) http://www.newcarolingold.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/NCGC-2016-Corporate-Presentation_V5.pdf