- Is Pink Limited and behind on filings (going on a few days now)
- Has junk websites filled with meaningless corporate jargon, made from stock Adobe Dreamweaver templates
- Has no discernible product(s)
- Has no revenues to speak of (no audited financials to prove it)
- Spends money putting out forward-looking PR's (which are expensive) when they could be building their "marketing materials"
Innovative's marketing materials and website are currently being updated to reflect these exciting developments regarding our new ventures.
That was PR'ed on February 8th. In two and a half months, they couldn't get a decent website together?
I really wish I could have been there when the decision was made recently to spend $2000 on hiring a questionable penny stock promoter to "promote" this "Company". Maybe they could have spent it on building a website instead? Talk about putting the cart before the horse.
The CEO also didn't bother to spell-check his one sentence description of the "Company" on LinkedIn. The attention to detail at the highest levels is truly magnificent. Sadly, I imagine you can expect the same level of quality from whatever the "Company" does/makes in the future.
Try harder, fellas. Prove me wrong, please. I'll even become your cheerleader. Throw me a bone here. Or don't, and let this newest incarnation of IHAI become a failure just like all the others. It really
ain't rocket science.
The only bright side is that the share structure is decent. Let's hope they don't mess that up.