$hellKing Thursday, 11/05/15 11:23:16 AM Re: $hellKing post# 7 Post # of 47 Only downside I can see if Ami's insider ownership. I wonder why he only went for 53%? I hope his close people own the other 47%... Cant really tell bc the other holders arent directors or whatnot. My posts are only my opinion. I don't know the future. Please don't take my posts as investment decisions. You have to do your own Due Diligence and make your own investment choices.