Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Psychedelics > Minerco Inc. (MINE)
Followed By 23
Posts 4033
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/09/2014

Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:47:32 PM

Re: None

Post# of 347426
MINErs...

I am honsetly not sure what to make of this company anymore.. Over the course of the two years that I have been here, I have realized that things change, and it is a lot harder to launch a beverage than any of us expected..

After the reverse split it is going to make it all that much harder to just break even, and the MINE stock will continue to run on HYPE for the remainder of the year, if not well into next year, and as we all know sentiment is at record lows..

The kind of profits this company needs in order to attract REAL investors and upllist (if that is even possible) is a LONG ways off..

There is no denying that the Sparkling Water Brand is just insanely over saturated, and the Big Boys like Coke and Pepsi already own their versions of the product.. If your thinking and reasoning skills are based in reality, you will see that this is going to severly affect sales of VitaminFIZZ..

Yes, Fizz tastes good, but so does FruitWater, and its already owned by the Coca-Cola company.. As with any product it is most likely that the comapanies who are already established, and have the infrastructure and money will be the ones that succeed.

I hate to be a downer, but this has really taken a turn on us, and it seems MINE truly has become as pathetic as FITX in the scheme of things..

I don't know the validity of this, but this was in my ihub inbox:

Hello,

This is VanTrang Manges. For the avoidance of doubt, I would like to clarify that our company, Athena Brands, Inc., is a Delaware incorporated company unrelated in any way to Minerco Resources, Inc. and/or their affiliates.

Thanks,
VanTrang

To make a clear judgement on Minerco at this point I have to see what Miracle Scott Vanis has to save us.. It saddens me to say, and I apologize for all the DD I put out in the early days which may have persuaded some of you to buy this stock, but I am feeling that the days of getting rich on this stock are gone, and I would be thrilled to just break even..

Best to all of you, and fingers crossed..

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y