If the P/E remains the same and they hit the earnings number in the "Outlook" below, the PPS should almost double.
The one good thing about considering if they will reach the number is they keep announcing "beats" all the time.
Just repeating this, the last full year earnings were $102 million or an EPS of 59¢. Their current P/E is almost 22.
There are 173 million outstanding shares.
If they hit their Non-Gaap profit number of $170, that's nearly $1 per share. It's an impressive forecast.
If their P/E drops to 18, that's still an upside of nearly 50%.
With the accounting investigation wrapped up, I suspect there will be changes and restatements made to past filings that won't materially effect the stock's PPS now.
They also haven't announced a dividend for this year. I suspect because of the restatements, that may be the one casualty.
Logitech Delivers Better-Than-Expected Results in Q2 FY 2015
Published: Oct 22, 2014 10:00 p.m. ET
Audit Committee’s Independent Investigation Now Closed, Filings to Follow
Logitech International S.A.
NEWARK, Calif. & LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Oct 22, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Logitech International (six:LOGN) LOGI, +3.31% today announced preliminary unaudited and unreviewed financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2015.
* Q2 sales were $530 million, essentially flat compared to the prior year, with retail sales up 2 percent.
* Q2 GAAP operating income was $42 million, with GAAP earnings per share (EPS) of $0.22, compared to $0.09 in the same quarter a year ago.
* Q2 non-GAAP operating income was $59 million, with non-GAAP EPS of $0.31, compared to $0.20 a year ago.
* Q2 cash flow from operations was approximately $33 million, doubling year-over-year and the highest Q2 in the last five years.
“Our performance in Q2 shows continued progress toward our full-year objectives, with growth in retail sales, better-than-expected profitability and improved cash generation,” said Bracken P. Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. “Sales in our Growth category – PC Gaming, Mobile Speakers and Tablet and Other Accessories – grew by double digits for the sixth quarter in a row, increasing 27 percent year-over-year in Q2. It was our sixth consecutive quarter in which Mobile Speakers sales more than doubled. We’ve entered the second half of the year with a robust product portfolio and a pipeline of compelling new products set to launch in the coming quarters. This is our strategy of delivering fewer and bigger products in action.”
Logitech confirmed its outlook for Fiscal Year 2015 of approximately $2.16 billion in sales, assuming relatively stable currency exchange rates, and approximately $170 million in non-GAAP operating income.
Prepared Remarks Available Online
Logitech has made its prepared written remarks for the financial results teleconference available online on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
Logitech will hold a financial results teleconference to discuss the preliminary results for Q2 FY 2015 on Oct. 24, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and 14:30 Central European Summer Time. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Audit Committee Investigation Closed
As previously disclosed, Logitech’s Audit Committee, with the assistance of independent advisors, was conducting an independent investigation of certain accounting matters related to the Company’s previously issued financial statements. The investigation is now closed.
With the investigation closed, Logitech is performing the necessary work to complete and file its Annual Report for FY 2014, Annual Report on Form 10-K for FY 2014 and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for Q1 and Q2 FY 2015. The Company intends to file these reports as soon as possible to regain compliance with Nasdaq and SIX Swiss Exchange listing requirements.
Last month, Logitech announced the restatement of its financial statements for Fiscal Years 2011 and 2012 and for the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2012, related to inventory valuation reserves for the Company’s discontinued Revue product. In connection with the restatement, there will be other immaterial corrections to the financial statements for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2013, as well as the first and second quarters of Fiscal Year 2014. None of these other corrections are material to the respective years or to the interim period.
Preliminary financial information for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 was compiled by the Company and has not yet been reviewed by the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm. Accordingly, the preliminary results for the first and second quarters of Fiscal Year 2015 and the results for the corresponding period of Fiscal Year 2014 contained in this press release may be subject to potentially material adjustment.
Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information
To facilitate comparisons to Logitech’s historical results, Logitech has included non-GAAP adjusted measures, which exclude share-based compensation expense, amortization of other intangible assets, restructuring charges (credits), other restructuring-related charges, investment impairment (recovery), benefit from (provision for) income taxes, one-time special charges and other items detailed under “Supplemental Financial Information” after the tables below. Logitech believes this information will help investors to evaluate its current period performance and trends in its business. With respect to the Company’s outlook for Fiscal Year 2015 non-GAAP operating income, most of these excluded amounts pertain to events that have not yet occurred and are not currently possible to estimate with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Therefore, no reconciliation to the GAAP amount has been provided.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech’s combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws, including, without limitation, statements regarding: the Company’s product portfolio, new products, timing of new product launches, strategy and Fiscal Year 2015 revenue and operating income; currency exchange rates; the timing of filing periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the SIX Swiss Exchange to regain compliance with the Company’s listing requirements; and the impact and materiality of the restatement on and other corrections to the Company’s financial statements. The forward-looking statements in this release involve risks and uncertainties that could cause Logitech’s actual results and events to differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, including, without limitation: the results of the Audit Committee’s investigation and the completion of the additional work related to the Company’s Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report on Form 10-K, and Fiscal Year 2015 First and Second Quarter Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q; any adjustments resulting from the review of the preliminary financial results for the first and second quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 by the Company’s independent auditors or from the review of subsequent events, including reserves and estimates, through the dates of filing the Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report on Form 10-K and the Fiscal Year 2015 First and Second Quarter Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q; if there is a delay in completing the Fiscal Year 2014 audit of financial statements and internal controls or the First and Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 accounting reviews; if our product offerings, marketing activities and investment prioritization decisions do not result in the sales, profitability or profitability growth we expect, or when we expect it; the demand of our customers and our consumers for our products and our ability to accurately forecast it; if we fail to innovate and develop new products in a timely and cost-effective manner for our new and existing product categories; if we do not successfully execute on our growth opportunities in our new product categories or our growth opportunities are more limited than we expect; if sales of PC peripherals in mature markets are less than we expect; the effect of pricing, product, marketing and other initiatives by our competitors, and our reaction to them, on our sales, gross margins and profitability; if our products and marketing strategies fail to separate our products from competitors’ products; if we do not fully realize our goals to lower our costs and improve our operating leverage; if there is a deterioration of business and economic conditions in one or more of our sales regions or operating segments, or significant fluctuations in exchange rates; the effect of changes to our effective income tax rates. A detailed discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and events to differ materially from such forward-looking statements is included in Logitech’s periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2013 and our Amended Annual Report on Form 10-K/A for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013, available at www.sec.gov, under the caption Risk Factors and elsewhere. Logitech does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect new information or events or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release.
Note that unless noted otherwise, comparisons are year over year.
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s Web site at www.logitech.com.
SOURCE: Logitech International
Vice President, Investor Relations – USA
Sr. Director, External Communications – USA
Corporate Communications – Europe
Copyright Business Wire 2014
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent LOGI News
- Logitech Offers First Ever MX Keyboard Combo with New Software to Increase Flow and Productivity • Business Wire • 05/31/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Specialized Disclosure Report (sd) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 05/26/2023 08:09:54 PM
- Report of Proposed Sale of Securities (144) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 05/25/2023 11:47:18 PM
- Logitech G Introduces the Newest Audio Innovation in Esports - The Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset with PRO-G GRAPHENE Audio Drivers • Business Wire • 05/24/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Logitech Introduces Desk Booking Solution for Hybrid Workplaces and Debuts Logi Dock Flex, a Managed Docking Station • Business Wire • 05/24/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Logitech Rally Bar Huddle Brings Equitable Meeting Experiences to Small Rooms • Business Wire • 05/24/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Logitech To Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences • Business Wire • 05/18/2023 10:37:00 PM
- Logitech Files Annual Report on Form 10-K • Business Wire • 05/17/2023 08:36:00 PM
- Annual Report (10-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 05/17/2023 08:14:42 PM
- Logitech Partners with iFixit to Advance Circularity Goals • Business Wire • 05/17/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Logitech G Expands G Cloud Global Presence with European Launch • Business Wire • 05/16/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Logitech Announces Proposed Fiscal Year 2023 Dividend • Business Wire • 05/15/2023 08:05:00 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 05/02/2023 10:09:48 AM
- Logitech Announces Q4 and Full Fiscal Year 2023 Results • Business Wire • 05/02/2023 01:00:00 AM
- Report of Proposed Sale of Securities (144) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 04/26/2023 08:07:23 PM
- Logitech Announces Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results for FY 2023 • Business Wire • 04/04/2023 08:01:00 PM
- Logitech Recognized for Addressing Climate Change within the Supply Chain • Business Wire • 03/29/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Introducing Logitech Zone Learn, Wired Headsets Built for Sustained Focus and Long-Term Use • Business Wire • 03/29/2023 07:01:00 AM
- Pensole Lewis College and Logitech Collaborate to Revolutionize the Next Generation of Design • Business Wire • 03/27/2023 12:00:00 PM
- Logitech Hosts Annual Analyst and Investor Day • Business Wire • 03/08/2023 02:01:00 AM
- Logitech To Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference • Business Wire • 02/21/2023 09:05:00 PM
- Playseat® and Logitech G Announce The Global Availability Of Playseat® Trophy-Logitech G Edition • Business Wire • 02/21/2023 08:01:00 AM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/07/2023 07:14:09 PM
- Logitech Announces Date for 2023 Analyst & Investor Day • Business Wire • 02/01/2023 09:05:00 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 01/30/2023 09:13:49 PM
PSYC's Psychedelic Spotlight Continues Ascent as a Top-Ranking Multimedia Platform for the Psychedelics Sector • PSYC • Jun 6, 2023 8:30 AM
HealthLynked Unveils Major App Update, Enhancing Personalized Healthcare Experience • HLYK • Jun 6, 2023 8:00 AM
Swifty Global Announces Acquisition of Business-to-Business Contracts and Technology from GLNetworks Ltd in Five Countries • DRCR • Jun 5, 2023 10:14 AM
ILUS International Inc (ILUS) Sees 557% Q1 Revenue Increase, Begins National Exchange Uplist Procedure for Subsidiaries and Company • CNNA • Jun 5, 2023 8:15 AM
Game Time Productions to be Featured on 3 Major Television Networks • GRNL • Jun 1, 2023 9:59 AM
New Break Announces Closing of $500,700 Non-Brokered Flow-Through Financing • NBRK • Jun 1, 2023 7:35 AM