Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Psychedelics > Minerco Inc. (MINE)

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Steponit Member Profile

Followed By 66
Posts 3,863
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/25/13
160x600 placeholder
Steponit   Friday, 10/10/14 04:16:51 PM
Re: Don Quixote post# 189876
Post # of 347245 
Yeah, I saw that. I don't know how they sneak a .0064 order in when there was only .0065 on the ask and the .0065s were getting slapped.

Yeah we survived a pretty annoying week. .006 seems to be a solid granite support line. The MM's tried numerous times to get it below that and failed, with huge support showing at that level. I get the feeling it can only go up from here. And when BMAK runs out of shares there won't be much holding it back. There will always be a few more weak hands to shake out due to impatience down at these levels, but it seems that there are enough of us buying their shares up that it's not a big problem. Glad I was able to pick up some .0062's yesterday. I was thinking that Minerco is probably working on a PR, but they're not going to waste it on a Friday. Better off putting it out on a Monday or Tuesday where it will get more exposure and when the volume is higher.

Have a nice weekend.

Go $MINE

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences