MMT.v / MAUXF -- anyone care to comment on the price weakness today? I was previously thinking that this would be a great play to enter before Sept. when the oil would be flowing in the fully commissioned new pipeline. But as I monitor investor sentiment over at Stockhouse.com (haven't checked IVillage), I hear that the market doesn't like the uncertainty over the eventual price-tab on acquiring that OML18 property sold by Shell, and that MMT might have to suspend the already-slashed dividend for a while, which might punish the stock further.
I really like this one into next year which is why I'm still holding about 20k shares. But I'm not ready to buy more now when there's so much to be made on ethanol and some other plays.
If there's a better chance to get this down near $1 or even sub-$1, i'll be a very happy camper to wait.
For anyone heavily long at this point, I hope that doesn't happen.
Btw, I hold shares on the MAUXF ticker, which tends to run about a dime lower b/c of the exchange rate.
Be the change you want to see in the world!
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!