onemodolar Thursday, 06/12/14 11:39:32 PM Re: Guppi00 post# 3008 Post # of 3033 Guppi00 is right. If you don't believe in CVR, just sell the sh before 6/20 and cashout to move on. There is risk you may not be able to exit if you do not sell before 6/20. If you believe in CVR, you can either tender sh before 6/20 or hold it without tendering. As Guppi00 says, you will NOT lose anything even if you don't tender voluntarily. same $6.44 plus CVR. It's better to tender now if you want the deal closed and paid in 1 month. You will still be paid higher price if there is higher bid before deal closure. Again there is NO financial discrepancy between voluntary vs. involuntary tender. every share holders will be treated equally. I tendered my share because I wanted CVR and paid as soon as within 1 mo rather than later. I want to roll my money in this bull market, but everything is too expensive now. Locking my money for 1 month may provide me better bargain entry point in stocks I am watching when I get fresh dry powder from CHTP later. Knowing my weakness of lacking discipline and patience, it seems not a bad idea to tie myself down with 2 inches thick steel rope.